Mysteries of the Toe Curling

I love sex. I'm a practitioner and scholar of the art. Recently, I read that the reason men curl their toes during climax has nothing to do with the beautiful woman that's stimulating their body. The truth revealed is that the nerve endings in the base of the foot are actually connected to the same nerves in the penis.

However, there are some things that a beautiful, stimulating woman can do...grab a hold of your gentleman's feet at the moment he is climaxing and squeeze tight. The tension of both nerves exploding at the same time will cause him to spike. Hopefully, damage to your cervix will be minimal.

This works best in either a reverse cow-girl or 69 position. You could possibly do it standing doggy style but be careful not to break your fingers.

While this is helpful knowledge to heighten your special moment, I cannot remember a time when my toes have curled. So I am open to taking some toe-curling lessons. I just need a good teacher. Any recommendations?
  • fawn
  • 09-21-2009, 05:14 PM
I have to say the title caught my eye and made me smile and brought
back some damn good memories....OMG the first time I made my husbands toes
curl, I thought damn I can suck some dick....and then you had to go and ruin
it all for me....and burst my ego.....well maybe you should come over here
elpocitopolloloco and let me put my skills to work and see if I can make
your toes curl...I would love to be your first....
It sure worked for me, Fawn!
WOW! That sounds so hot! I am thinking a doubles session where one lady gives her undivided attention to your feet at the "moment of truth" while the other focuses on, well, you know....mmmmm!
Fawn...first...you already extended an invitation to me at a social a couple of months ago. I do intend to take you and lift you way up on it. I just have to plan ahead so that I can get my schedule and daily itinerary to match yours.

I do believe My Night VNURSE has an interesting addition to consider. I licked my lips just thinking about that double session.
I actually have had an experience where I made a ladies toes curl up towards her stomach. It was a real ego trip. The deeper I penetrated her, the more her toes curled. I was thinking man I must be doing something right. Naturally, I was pretty let down when we discovered that we were both in such a hurry to have sex that we forgot to remove her pantyhose.

Oh well, live and learn.
  • TBONE
  • 09-22-2009, 10:59 AM
I actually have had an experience where I made a ladies toes curl up towards her stomach. It was a real ego trip. The deeper I penetrated her, the more her toes curled. I was thinking man I must be doing something right. Naturally, I was pretty let down when we discovered that we were both in such a hurry to have sex that we forgot to remove her pantyhose.

Oh well, live and learn. Originally Posted by Magnus Magnum
Now THAT is funny!!
Hi, I can share a similar experience. I was with a girl who loved watching my toes curl when I climaxed and she would often hold my feet to feel my toes curl. It did seem to intensify the orgasm. It was a big turn on for her.