lil patch

is groomed/trimmed coming back in style??? i have seen it in pictures more and more and just wondering what the community thinks.

i think its hot, imho
This month's Playboy centerfold was sporting a lovely patch. Hopefully an indicator of coming trends...
Remember when shag carpet was THE style!!!!
Cheers!
Aaaahhh, the good old days!
Aaaahhh, the good old days! Originally Posted by Tony Patella
Never had to buy dental floss!!!
If the shag comes back my days of DATY will end. They can have their patch but I like the business end clean for my face.
I'm a baby boomer and remember the days when ladies had bikini line trimmed bushes, so it won't bother me.
I hope some hair comes back... I'm tired of little girls.. I want a Woman...
  • fawn
  • 04-21-2010, 07:58 PM
I agree with the patch .....the only thing that should be smooth are my lips you want to lick, so why not have a patch of hair on top...I do....
I agree with the patch .....the only thing that should be smooth are my lips you want to lick, so why not have a patch of hair on top...I do.... Originally Posted by fawn
No thank you!...I am so grown but um will continue to shave to infinity and beyond! Summer is coming up ....ewww sweat!
Good for you Miss Berk!
Cheers!
  • JROD
  • 04-22-2010, 05:45 AM
BRA-VO Berk!
i'm old school and grew up with the bush, and some were very bushy, now i have got use to the bald look, so let's not fuck up the daty, JR
We
Need
More
Bush
!
!
!
Someone mention bush? I've also noticed it's popping-up more in men's mags, or maybe that's me popping-up when I see it