Best Natural Fragrance Aphrodesiac

I remember a good-looking girl from the adjoining all-girls h.s. that always smelled like cinnamon. To this day walking past a Cinnabon at the airport often makes me think of her, smile and do a quick "adjustment" to make room. Vanilla can do it too.

Does anyone else have that kind of erotic trigger when it comes to natural fragrances?
I find that the smell of crisp, new $100 bills works quite well.
When I was a sophomore in high school there was this black muslim lady. Raeesah was her name, and we both had the same chemistry class. Everyday she would come to class with a cup of 7-11 coffee. I had this crazy ass thing for her, she was so damn smart. I still remember everything about her face, her brown head wrap (sorry I don't know what they call that) and these cute glasses she wore. .. Smelling that coffee made my mornings, I knew she had to be near. I think my morning-wood, how smitten for her I was and that smell made me want to bone the hell out of her. Right there. I could go on about that girl, like the time when she wore these overalls during final exams. I wanted to feel her breast so bad that day. lol .. Too bad I moved to a new school the next year.

.. So yea some distinct coffee smells reminds me of her and my horniness for her. Hope I'm not too far off topic.

Other than that .. if she's clean. Good enough for me.
Cocoa Butter. Love the smell of tanning oil (Coppertone) and whatever the name of that Hawaiian stuff was in the brown bottle. I can remember once in college a little cutie and I getting lubed up all-over with that Hawaiian stuff and rolling around before some explosive sex. (Has it REALLY been 25 years since then? Jeeze I hate this getting old shit!) I can remember it like it was yesterday!
Patchouli oil...when a girl walks by me wearing it I get an instant woody!!!
I find that the smell of crisp, new $100 bills works quite well. Originally Posted by TinMan

LOL! Well put, TinMan!
In case you were wondering...

Patchouli oil and incense underwent a surge in popularity in the 1960s and 1970s in the US and Europe, mainly due to the hippie movement of those decades.
Patchouli oil has also been used as a hair conditioner for dreadlocks. One study suggests patchouli oil may serve as an all-purpose insect repellent.

In several Asian countries, such as Japan and Malaysia, patchouli is also used as an antidote for venomous snakebites.