Email Problems

I am having problems with my yahoo email account, so I want to apologize to anyone who has tried to contact me via email or p411 because my account is not recieving any mail at this time. I got an error message a few days ago and since then, haven't recieved any mail. I tried sending myself an email from a different account and it wasn't recieved.

I have contacted Yahoo Support and am waiting on a solution...

In the meantime, please call or text me at 214 663 3786 if you'd like to book an appt.

My apologies! I'm not ignoring anyone!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend
xoxo
Seems like I read something to the effect that yahoo will suspend accounts if they think the account is being used for illegal activities. Maybe someone else has some information or input.

Also remember to check you PM's here. Duh, you're already doing that.
so they can monitor emails???? am I at risk for being in trouble?
I think most of the public email hosts have some sort of monitoring. Mostly for spam and dangerous content. I don't think anyone actually reads the emails. That would seem to be illegal invasion of privacy. I think they all use some sort of automation programming that searches content for dangerous active links or attachments, known isp's of spammers where volumes of emails are generated, hackers and such.

No, I don't think you're in trouble. The gov't can subpoena emails and other internet searches that are done. Search engines generally comply. You can read about yahoo policies by doing a search. Many sites discuss it.

Here's a link

http://www.hrichina.org/public/highlight/yahoo.html

You can look at the US items.
If you were reported to Yahoo, or if Yahoo felt you had broken the terms of agreement, your account would be suspended, and you would not be able to log in.
its fixed and working again.

Thanks everyone!