Butt buddies are cool!

They sure are. Butt buddies actually like providers and wouldn't compare them to meat. We love em. We go to great lengths to see them and pay them. Butt buddies get together and break bread and share drinks. We even treat the ladies too. We ask no favor for this, we just do it. I raise a glass to all butt buddies.
  • BSer
  • 11-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Only a pimp4u would compare a provider to lunch meat. He is trying to sabotage his competition he is a provider you know.
Maybe someone out there would be nice enough to provide him with a clean incall? But my guess is they'd fail his screening process
Does his excuse for an incall even have a landline telephone?

Here's to you fellow butt buddies!
Would butt buddies help one another get to non-handicap accessible providers
I didn't think so
Gimps should be able to schedule a lady without a butt bud's help ... ijs.
Would butt buddies help one another get to non-handicap accessible providers Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Bring your Hoveround over to my place, I'll trick it out for you so it'll climb stairs and shit. I'll put a winch on it big enough to get you upstairs at Celeste's incall
Bring your Hoveround over to my place, I'll trick it out for you so it'll climb stairs and shit. I'll put a winch on it big enough to get you upstairs at Celeste's incall Originally Posted by amishgangster
How do the Amish "trick out" a ride?

Do you buy the horse a big fluffy purple hat?
I am curious
One of mine that I only take out on special occasions, like all you can eat scrapple night
Attached Images File Type: jpg buggy2.jpg (9.3 KB, 64 views)
WOW that is one pimped out ride!
Does it have all the jacks so you can lower it?
Scrapple is some nasty stuff.

How much floor sweepings and flour can a person eat?..
Its better when you make it in a dutch oven
You really enjoy those dutch ovens don't you AG?
  • o_t
  • 11-18-2013, 08:55 PM
AG, I need to borrow that ride next time I go to Shady Maple breakfast buffet at my brother's place out east.