providers snapchats

babes if you are on snapchat leave username below

if you're not you should! and post - it keeps you top of mind to us guys even when we arent looking you just pop up on our story and we think of yOu! great tool for marketing.
What the heck is a snapchat? (speaking for all of us over 50)
yourleslie92
What the heck is a snapchat? (speaking for all of us over 50) Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Best mebto it. That’s almost exactly the question I was going to ask, though I wasn’t going to use “heck,” but a more powerful word meant to convey derision and fatigue with such profusion of seemingly useless and cumulative social media apps.
  • grean
  • 01-08-2018, 08:39 AM
Keeping up with multiple social media apps must be tiresome, no? Updating pics, ads & rates on each.....jeez.
Just added the beautiful Leslie
It's gonna be awesome when y'all figure out that this 3 day old handle (OP) is just gathering your identity info....

Uncle Leo anyone?

where's my popcawn?
Good point tryweakly.........
I’ll care about hobby Snapchat when I can figure out how to access it through my phone’s browser interface using private settings. Ain’t no way I’m going to use the app.
^ smart.
why use Snapchat use kik it's anonymous
It's gonna be awesome when y'all figure out that this 3 day old handle (OP) is just gathering your identity info....

Uncle Leo anyone?

where's my popcawn? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Interestingly enough he shows as premium access which must mean he paid since he has no reviews. I also see that his last post at noon today was a request to delete his account. I guess that means he was either LE or he couldn't stand some of the responses that he got.
Add my snapchat if you don’t have it already ♥️ CherriPlum2017
please delete everything associated with this account i dont want to be able to login to this again! please

reason: trying to quit the hobby Originally Posted by Sin123
heh.....