daty

Girls,
do you have any clients that are extraordinarily good at daty, and if so would any of you consider a discounted rated for being very good at daty? Just curious.
Some guys are amazingly good at DATY and make me cum over and over(I cum fast, hard and often) and all I can think about at that point is having them mount me and fuck me hard so you need to be great at both eating and fucking me)) maybe a discount on a multihour session if you can make me cum at least 10 times with DATY and fucking and you also need to cum in me a few times so we are both are spent totally))))
Why should the lady discount her time for DATY? You are paying for time not services.
yes I have a few who are very good at it ,
why would you need a discount ?
yes I have a few who are very good at it ,
why would you need a discount ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Exactly! Lol! I’ve gotten plenty of tips after a really great, intense & enjoyable session. But no offense, CLIENTS are the buyers and seek out the girls, not the other way around. I’m a very sexual person and have had plenty of amazing orgasms from DATY but I never even once considered handing a guy some of his money back because HE performed well.

Just my .02.
I must make a confession!!!! I absolutely love sucking on a beautiful Lady with nice lips and a hard clit!!! One of my favorite activities!!!!

If you cream or squirt..... OMG
Jane Smith, if you're out there I'll be your dutiful DATY slave. No discount required, just be sure to eat your wheaties and block out at least two hours!

Same goes for Rosalyn with her perfect pink candy center and gorgeous starfish!

Hell, the list is too long to count, although I must admit I've become more selective of WHEN I'll do it. Pretty much only during overnights when I know its fresh and ALL MINE!
As soon as I arrive I lick my eyebrows and they start throwing money at me.
Some are terrible at it, and some are really great. It may help give you a more solid booking stance, if you aren't a jerk, but no, not even considering a discount.
That’s awesome
As soon as I arrive I lick my eyebrows and they start throwing money at me. Originally Posted by Hercules
that is awesome
You have seen Herc?
I was only trying to be funny
Ask pixie91 if I asked for a discount
I dabble ��������
Yes I have a few guys that are absolutely amazing at Daty and we both enjoy but as far as my time goes Buisness is Buisness although I do grandfather my very loyal regulars at a set donation because I can always depend on them so I reward there loyalty with a special donation that does not change.... But I do most definitely agree with one of the providers comments about being good at both Daty and fucking because when Daty is done well it only makes me even more horny so I would most definitely need a good fucking right after !!! My opinion!