What would you do if you possibly saw an ad by someone who cash and dashed you?

I think I spotted an ad by a bp girl that cash and dashed me 4 mo. back. Different picture & # ,but exact wording of ad. She stole 300 ,should I just let it be? What would you do? Would you use different phone and try to get location? Or go about your life with a expensive lesson learned?
a lot of girls copy/paste text of ads...so there is no telling if its really the same girl
I'd let it go, lesson learned.
a lot of girls copy/paste text of ads...so there is no telling if its really the same girl
I'd let it go, lesson learned. Originally Posted by CaptainJones
Good advice,but she is working both of the same areas.
I have some pretty extreme views but I would never steer someone wrong. Live and let live. Move on....

Sixx
I have some pretty extreme views but I would never steer someone wrong. Live and let live. Move on....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Probably right,don't know what could be accomplished,arrested for robbing a thief. Should thank her made me come here,after gfe who wants bp,she can have it.
Good advice,but she is working both of the same areas. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Call her from a different phone to see if it's the same person. If she is, do something about it.

EDIT: Has an alert already been put out for her? Last thing you want is for her to continue scamming others.
You know I was raised with gangs and grew up ghetto. I have seen my own dad shot in front of me and my mother when I was a teen among other things. I will surely defend myself however I need to do if someone lays a hand on me but to purposely look for trouble like that and to advise someone to do that is plain reckless and foolish......

Sixx

EDIT: Has an alert already been put out for her? Last thing you want is for her to continue scamming others. Originally Posted by Beagle
I did post an alert,but with different pics & #, I am only one who has seen her. Did not know about links when I posted.
BEWARE ad claiming glamour model and college student.

Sixxbach: thanks for rational thought.
I was about 20 and shot by a pimp twice, and I still dont let anybody take my money. But sixx is rite. Dont look for it let it find you.
What I had in mind was to post alerts of her on bp and here once you determine it's her, at the very least. I wouldn't go as far as to go see her in person. I've noticed that alerts on ECCIE don't show up on google searches until some time has passed. If you don't post another alert with her new phone number, she's might get away with scamming more unsuspecting folks.
I know how hard it is to let a F...king Thief get away with it, but it is probably good advice to just learn and move on. The judicial system doesn't look for justice any more, just money. You think she "cash and dashed" you, wait till the law empties your pockets.
I was considering calling, if I could get location I would definetly recognize vehicle,then post alert if I was positive.
Not sure if I would go as far as to visit the location itself, only because it's too much hassle. Any chance you'd be able to determine her identity by speaking to her/ getting her to send pictures/ her style of texting/ convincing her to give actual description of herself?
If I knew it was the same bitch then I would fuck with her. Remember time is money for her. Set up an outcall so she waste her time driving to a location that is vacant. Post alerts here so she is outed. Set an appointment to visit her and cancel at the last minute. Do it nicely with some BS excuse and reschedule. Cancel again.
Sounds like a decent plan,non violent,not illegal.