Congrats Metal Smith for be the lucky drawing winner !

Hey Austin just wanted to announce the winner for the contest I had going last week. The winner is MetalSmith CONGRATULATIONS and looking forward to dinner with you. Thanks to everyone that came and visited me while I was visiting the wonderful city of Austin ! I am also going to stay in town Im here today until Saturday so start booking your appointments now see ya soon ! Specials still going as well

https://www.preferred411.com/P65954

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=250643

I thought the rules stated "you must be present to win".

In MetalSmith's absence, I will step up and accept. I promise to fill him in afterwards.
actually MetalSmith said he wanted me to accept the award for him, he's a really humble and generous guy like that.

Please wear the thigh high socks throughout our date.

Look forward to seeing you
Coincidentally, Marilynn wanted me to present the award for her. Do you want me to wear the thigh high socks anyway?

actually MetalSmith said he wanted me to accept the award for him, he's a really humble and generous guy like that.

Please wear the thigh high socks throughout our date.

Look forward to seeing you Originally Posted by NewWave
On behalf of my brother metal i gladly accept this prestigious award bestowed upon him. Unfortunately he was detained and was not here to accept.
Send me the time you would like me to be there!!!

I don't thinck that he's allowed in public, during certain hours anymore...
...something about a Travis County issued ankle bracelet and having to stay near a monitor, or something, I can't honestly remember..??

(I kidding. I kidding. )

Congratulations Metal Smith!

I was thinking......

I do listen to heavey "Metal" and I do use the name "Smith" when registering in a Hotel from time to time.....

Therefore, logically you can deduce that I am the winner!!

Whooo hooo .... Yeah me!
I have it on good authority that Metal would want me to accept this award....

I accidently ran over him backing up in the parking lot of a local hotel at 4:00 a.m.

Twice...

Or maybe three times.....

He said if I moved the back tires off of him I could visit with you......
Lol you guys are silly I love austin ! How about you all come and visit me
I'm here until Saturday night ! And I have my colorful tube socks as well ! Let's have some real fun . I will do another drawing Saturday since metal smith is absent sorry metal :/ so if you didn't enter the contest now is your chance
This is such an innovative idea! I love it
Metal, thanks for allowing me to take your place that night. Sorry you'll be out of town on business matters. I promise to be a complete gentleman. Thank you!
Double with Marilynn & Kelli?? EPIC!!!
Forget the double...

I wanna play with myself while sniffing Marilynn's tube socks....

sixx
Forget the double...

I wanna play with myself while sniffing Marilynn's tube socks....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Since I have officially declared myself "metal Smith" I currently have possession of the brightly colored socks and would appreciate you, to not spank your monkey while I wear them!

It's kind of creepy
Forget the double...

I wanna play with myself while sniffing Marilynn's tube socks.... Originally Posted by sixxbach
Let the bidding begin. I GOT $25 FOR LEFT ONE!!!