Just a couple of things I found when I'm looking for that one :)

Just thought I should share a little bit of my thought process when it comes down to choosing a girl of your fancy. Enjoy!

1. Always do your RESEARCH before contacting a girl. Can't stress this enough. There are many tools available to us to reduce the risks (fake pics, bad reviews, the 5-0) these include Eccie (older members within our hobby), Tinyeye, google etc. "Knowledge is power"

2. This is just my personal rule of thumb, I never contact a girl under the age of 21. Let's be honest how many girls you know under the age of 21, has been faithful to they're postings. (fake pics, false*advertisement*bait n switch, time counter, machine like attitudes etc.) I'm just saying, at 21 or over they been out of HS for a little awhile grown a little wiser understand the hobby a little bit more. Shit... can finally drink legally.*

3. Backpage backpage backpage... Refer to rule one when cruising the waters of this notorious page. There be many sharks and might I say it, a whole lot bullshit going on there! Too many times have I seen a hobbyist post and to this day screwed because he didn't research!

Well that's all I have for now, would be nice for some feedback as well from the ladies and gentlemen of these pages. Might have miss some stuff. But yeah thanks for tuning in.*"Help us newbies out "
Think outside the box... try new things, you might just enjoy it!
It helps to Know the rate. DO not go by the rate in review... that may be a special she ran for someone and not everyon is entitled to that special a regular gets. When in doubt just ask! Takes away from the akward moment when the wrong donation is left!