Adios Arkansas

And adios hiatus!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Rastros Feliz , Senor Charles!!

So..... Adios Hiatus too, eh? Who's the Lucky Girl? Or girl(s)?
TY. Will let you know. Heading to Dls in a couple of weeks & will probably post reviews there. So many women, so little time.
And they're all going to be so lucky.
And they're all going to be so lucky. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
wanna bet?
Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Ms. Lily, how you do make me smile.

Happy trails, curmudgeonly monarch. May wisdom and peace attend you in your journey!
Just curious...do condoms protect one from contracting stupidity?
  • HSP
  • 04-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Please play nice or do not play at all!

Thanks!
HSP
Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Ms. Lily, how you do make me smile. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Don't feed the troll.

I hate to say that about one of my favorite ladies, but this feud ceased to be funny a while ago.

Just my €0.015

Cheers,

bcg
And adios hiatus!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I know what that feels like. Hope the end of your hiatus was as good as the end of mine.

Cheers,

bcg
And here I thought I was being nice. It's not meant to amuse u bcg, but thanks so much for your donation.

Don't feed the troll.

I hate to say that about one of my favorite ladies, but this feud ceased to be funny a while ago.

Just my €0.015

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
And once again rapier sharp words slice the air cleaving soul from spirit leaving our doughty sleuth reeling from the closeness of the near fatal blow...tune in next week folks for another thrilling episode of "Ms.Lily Gives no Quarter".
Wasn't old time radio great?
Please excuse, most noble bluff dweller, unemployed former radio personality Chan have a little troll in ignoble self.
And here I thought I was being nice. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Not the impression I got. Not the impression HSP got if I'm interpreting his intervention correctly.

It's not meant to amuse u bcg, Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
And you succeeded in that aim, quite well.

but thanks so much for your donation. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
You are quite welcome.

Cheers,

bcg
And once again rapier sharp words slice the air cleaving soul from spirit leaving our doughty sleuth reeling from the closeness of the near fatal blow...tune in next week folks for another thrilling episode of "Ms.Lily Gives no Quarter".
Wasn't old time radio great? Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
So much so that a substantial percentage of my iPod's storage is taken up by episodes of "The Green Hornet" (radio, not TV), "The Shadow", and "You Bet Your Life" (Groucho Marx for those of you who aren't up on your pop culture; again, radio, not TV). Not to mention the complete (all five phases.

Please excuse, most noble bluff dweller, unemployed former radio personality Chan have a little troll in ignoble self. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Noble? Hardly. But don't think I don't appreciate the sentiments.

Such things happen. Tain't the first time; won't be the last.

Cheers,

bcg
And adios hiatus!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Good luck, Charles, on your new adventures.