Favorite advanced sex positions?

I came across some new-to-me sex positions on bustle.com and I can't help but look forward to the possibility of trying some of them out. A few of these look like negligible variations on popular sex positions. Though, the thought of trying "X Marks the Spot" really has my head spinning.

Has anyone tried any of these seven positions in a session or any other tricky positions that ended up being worthwhile?

via "7 Difficult Sex Positions That Are Actually Worth The Effort"
This definitely gave me just a couple ideas
I've tried 4 of them:

Crab walk - never had a partner where the geometry worked right.
The cross - enjoy this one for short periods but gets me revved up for more active positions.
Side saddle - feels good and great visuals
X marks the spot - my favorite of the positions in the article. Very tight and I love being able to stroke her legs at the same time. Is usually a finishing position since the sensations are so intense.
I have done all but the crab walk. I do not thinck it would work well with my 1.3" of dangling death.
I've done all but the crabwalk too.....Fun times
You have 1.3" of dangling death. too?
That X marks the spot position looks like the girl is going to have to be pretty small to make it work.
I've done three, but I've watched all seven. The ones I've done weren't that difficult, but I sprained my neck watching the others. lol
I know, right?

This definitely gave me just a couple ideas Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Anytime you can get the lady's legs to cross makes her so much tighter than normal, it really helps the sensation for the guys. X marks the spot is a favorite of mine.
I guess I'm behind the curve. A few of these are on the top of my to-do list!
I am not an athlete, sexual or otherwise, so the position shown in the OP is out.

My favorite "advanced" position has her supine with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. Good for some ball-sucking followed by eep-throat. It can evolve into sixty-nile when my lower back gives out.
^^^^^ Yes! This is a great face fucking position.
interesting!!! I have dome several...especially enjoy the "couch" one!!
Guy #1 with his butt on edge of bed and heels dug into split of mattress and box spring. Gal mounts him. Guy #2 enters gal while standing at edge of bed. Depending on access needs, Guy #1 can use his legs to spread gal open further with leverage gained from his dug in heels.