Contact Info: None
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: La Montera
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS, Kissing, total PSE
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 500 pesos 40 USD
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: An older girl that has a tight body. Weighs about 100 lbs. Very friendly and lots of fun.
Recommendation: Yes
What time of day do you usually go?
There are some girls in the afternoon but the better ones show up after 8
Thanks. Still debating the risks associated with night time travel.
Thanks. Still debating the risks associated with night time travel. Originally Posted by g35dudey
Same here.
The only risks with traveling to NL are associated with CNN. There are several Americans that live in NL and many American truckers that cross the border each and every night. And, they all come back safely.
can yo cross back with just your license or do you need your birth certificate/passport...thanks in advance...
can yo cross back with just your license or do you need your birth certificate/passport...thanks in advance... Originally Posted by Pink_Freud
You need a passport or a birth certificate as a substitute
can yo cross back with just your license or do you need your birth certificate/passport...thanks in advance... Originally Posted by Pink_Freud
I crossed last weekend with only my Texas drivers license. Just bring a bill or something with your name on it. When they ask your employment, say "Paralegal...Oh yeah before I forget, will you give me a few of the blue comment cards?" (The front line guys are afraid of those.) Carry a pen and a clipboard on your front seat. The worst thing that could happen is them messing with you or asking extra questions. If that happens, become SUPER FRIENDLY AND TALKATIVE. If they say some BS like you MUST have a passport to cross the border, just respond with "OK. I'll guess you'll have to deport me to my country of origin. And I'm sorry...What was your name?" (open comment card and grab your pen) Their system is set up for passports, but they're bureaucrats. Bear in mind that being nice usually goes a LONG way. Sometimes you'll have a "wacky stray agent" wander toward your vehicle during search. If that happens, refer to the top line of the "Pledge to Travelers" which says, and I will quote, "We pledge to CORDIALLY greet and welcome you to the United States."