Review: Nikki on BP

Nikki is legit. I have only seen one complaint on her and feel it may be false or a very very abnormal day for her. Originally Posted by TheLazyBatman
If you're talking about my alert, no, it wasn't false. As for an abnormal day, I can see two people not connecting, or perhaps a girl not being in a good mood, or even being rude as abnormal. But I don't classify having two people show up and barge into the room to do who knows what as "abnormal."

Personally, I think she would be ok and probably safe in incalls because there is some sort of record of them staying at the hotel they are at. But for out calls, she and her boyfriend/friend/pimp/whatever they were, they probably feel that they can get away with robbing the customer because there is no record of who they are so they an go in and go out in anonymity. I count myself lucky that I was able to stay a step ahead of them and get her out of the room without them being able to get to me.

But if you absolutely want to see her, go for the incall because what they attempted and failed to do to me, they may try again and succeed for others.

As I stated in my alert, there is a slight possibility that she was not working with those two thugs, but the body language and circumstances just fit too perfectly with those backpage scams we hear about from time to time. Perhaps this was just a one time thing, maybe they just saw an "opportunity" and decided to give it s try. No way to tell.

But I am still curious about what the OP said was her "version of events."
Now Reading the post... "You put a twenty down" and expected a BJ? Are you new or did I read this post wrong? Nikki is not a twenty kinda lady. Lol. Originally Posted by TheLazyBatman
Just to be clear I have not seen her and did not write the post in the link I shared earlier.

I tried to get her to come n see me but she would not so I moved on.
I have seen nikki a couple of times and have not had a problem but as soon as i got in my car i saw a dude with his shirt off work right into her room like he owned it.