Trump gets big laughs on the floor of the UN

You can send a check to the IRS at anytime...if you feel you're not paying enough.
We sure don't want worker receiving more in their paychecks...
The Dems have already promised to raise tax if they regain control in Nov...that promise along should boost there chances significantly. Originally Posted by bb1961
You conveniently avoided addressing the question? How much did your net income increase due to the tax reform? Do you consider it significant?

Actually I overestimated when I said $30 a month more. It is closer to $20 a month more.

Here is a statement by Trump on the tax reform package:

"And what I really want to do — and come here and give something very big back. And that’s tax cuts, I signed into law. Your paychecks are going way up."

Corporations made out very well and hopefully their increased profits will make it back to their employees. The "rich', those earning over maybe $100,000 did well and those over around $200,000 did VERY well. How about you?
You conveniently avoided addressing the question? How much did your net income increase due to the tax reform? Do you consider it significant?

Actually I overestimated when I said $30 a month more. It is closer to $20 a month more.

Here is a statement by Trump on the tax reform package:

"And what I really want to do — and come here and give something very big back. And that’s tax cuts, I signed into law. Your paychecks are going way up."

Corporations made out very well and hopefully their increased profits will make it back to their employees. The "rich', those earning over maybe $100,000 did well and those over around $200,000 did VERY well. How about you? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No you're the one that thinks tax relief of any king is not helpful...this is straight for the Dem play book...I asked you if you want to give more to the gummet and you conveniently avoided an answer...Hummm
The rich pay a majority of the taxes.So it only common sense that...you pay more you get more.
https://nypost.com/2016/02/24/45-per...al-income-tax/
If you like I can provide a "LINK" to where corporations gave their employees money from their relief...just let me know!!
Just in case...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...st/1065291001/
In case you didn't know the US HAD the highest corporate
tax rates in the world!!
Yeah, keep looking the other way.

And then brag about the stock market. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've made a fortune off the stock market in the last two years, thanks to Trump.

It has been such a great market that Trump could shoot a liberal in every state for the next two years, and I would still vote for him!!
Making America look stupid. Sad butt true. He can't even fkn read a speech ugh. No cheers from the world, just his ignorant believers cheese him on lol. Can't wait for his ignorant azz to come to Texas and help Cruz loose �� Originally Posted by Tsmokies
He's the male dumb blond version of Sarah Palin. They're both total dumbasses and get laughed at on the world stage. It is beyond emabarsassing. This fuck face reads at the comprehension of a 5th grader and what's even worse is he's reading from a teleprompter and still sounds like a retard.
He's the male dumb blond version of Sarah Palin. They're both total dumbasses and get laughed at on the world stage. It is beyond emabarsassing. This fuck face reads at the comprehension of a 5th grader and what's even worse is he's reading from a teleprompter and still sounds like a retard. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He be rich and you be broke.
No you're the one that thinks tax relief of any king is not helpful...this is straight for the Dem play book...I asked you if you want to give more to the gummet and you conveniently avoided an answer...Hummm
The rich pay a majority of the taxes.So it only common sense that...you pay more you get more.
https://nypost.com/2016/02/24/45-per...al-income-tax/
If you like I can provide a "LINK" to where corporations gave their employees money from their relief...just let me know!!
Just in case...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...st/1065291001/
In case you didn't know the US HAD the highest corporate
tax rates in the world!! Originally Posted by bb1961

I'll answer your question. If I received $.01 additional in tax relieve it would be a positive. This is obviously opinion but I don't call what additional net income the average taxpayer is getting is anything close to great.

Your argument that since the rich make more it makes common sense that they should get more back in the tax reform falls flat when you look at how much the increase is by percentage of net income, not just total net income.

A household with a net income of $40-$50k will get an increase of around $570 a year.1.4% increase in net income. $50-75k will get an increase of $870, A 1-6% increase. $75-100k will get an increase of $1310, a 1.8% increase. $100-200K will get an increase of $2260, a 2.0% increase. $200-$500k will get an increase of $6560, a 2.95 increase. $500-1 million will bet an increase of $21240, a 4.3% increase. The net income per year for the average household in the U.S. is just over $61,000 so the increase in net income will be around $700 or $13 a week. Might pay for a meal at McDonalds.

So the question is why are the people at the upper end of the income scale getting 268% more of an increase than those at the bottom end?

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/19/57175...e-middle-class

Yes a handful of corporations gave money to their employees in the form of one-time bonuses. Raises are the gift that just keep giving and corporations have been slow to raise employee's pay, although income is going up. We've been through that.

And at no time did I say that corporations should not have had their tax rates lowered, just maybe not to the levels that they were lowered. The lowering of their tax rate will cost us in the future with our massive debt increase.

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-pla...l-debt-4114401

So now how about answering MY question. How much has your net income increased due to the tax package?
Mine hasn't increased at all, except for the gains I've received as a result of my investment portfolio ... which, by the way, have been going up for quite a while now. Long before the rise of the Reich.
I've made a fortune off the stock market in the last two years, thanks to Trump.

It has been such a great market that Trump could shoot a liberal in every state for the next two years, and I would still vote for him!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
And I made a fortune in the stock market under Obama.
It is beyond emabarsassing. This fuck face reads at the comprehension of a 5th grader and what's even worse is he's reading from a teleprompter and still sounds like a retard. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Don't be talking about your "magic negro" like that
I'll answer your question. If I received $.01 additional in tax relieve it would be a positive. This is obviously opinion but I don't call what additional net income the average taxpayer is getting is anything close to great.

Maybe as the Dems want they can raise taxes to your satisfaction. I understand you as all in the lamestream media have nothing good to say about this excellent economy...when you have an narrative...reality be dammed.

Your argument that since the rich make more it makes common sense that they should get more back in the tax reform falls flat when you look at how much the increase is by percentage of net income, not just total net income.

They are in a MUCH higher tax bracket...a lot of far left Dems say if you make more than a certain amount you should forfeit the rest...can't have them too wealthy. The wealthiest 20% PAY 87% OF ALL TAXES...FACT!!
Bottom 40% GET MONEY BACK...FACT!!!
45% PAY NO TAXES AT ALL...FACT!!

A household with a net income of $40-$50k will get an increase of around $570 a year.1.4% increase in net income. $50-75k will get an increase of $870, A 1-6% increase. $75-100k will get an increase of $1310, a 1.8% increase. $100-200K will get an increase of $2260, a 2.0% increase. $200-$500k will get an increase of $6560, a 2.95 increase. $500-1 million will bet an increase of $21240, a 4.3% increase. The net income per year for the average household in the U.S. is just over $61,000 so the increase in net income will be around $700 or $13 a week. Might pay for a meal at McDonalds.

There are far to many variables in the tax code for your generality's...so your figure don't figure.

So the question is why are the people at the upper end of the income scale getting 268% more of an increase than those at the bottom end?

This is your flawed premise...the money is the people's first...NOT THE GUMMET!!!
You want to give more to the people who are paying NOTHING OR LITTLE TO NOTHING...DO I HEAR REDISTRIBUTION??

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/19/57175...e-middle-class

Yes a handful of corporations gave money to their employees in the form of one-time bonuses. Raises are the gift that just keep giving and corporations have been slow to raise employee's pay, although income is going up. We've been through that.

What are you get at...just say it...the greedy coropations are fucking there workers...Gotcha

And at no time did I say that corporations should not have had their tax rates lowered, just maybe not to the levels that they were lowered. The lowering of their tax rate will cost us in the future with our massive debt increase.

The global average rate is 29.41% in the US it was 35% now 21%...so for you 34.50% would be more in line...since it would be a tax cut...again this is the companies monies not the gumments as i'm sure you feel all monies is the gumment first and everyone should be luck that they let us have as much as they do...I know this logic!!

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-pla...l-debt-4114401

So now how about answering MY question. How much has your net income increased due to the tax package? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It's not my net income as it pertains to my labor...it is my investments that are going greats guns...I'd have to check with my FA but from a year ago at this time they were up about 15 to 20%...not bad!!

As for your links...I just consider the source...
Mine hasn't increased at all, except for the gains I've received as a result of my investment portfolio ... which, by the way, have been going up for quite a while now. Long before the rise of the Reich. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Investment gains in some cases are a direct result of the favorable tax changes instituted by our patriotic lead negotiator, the Honorable Gentleman from New York, AKA our beloved President Mr. Donald Trump.
It's not my net income as it pertains to my labor...it is my investments that are going greats guns...I'd have to check with my FA but from a year ago at this time they were up about 15 to 20%...not bad!!

As for your links...I just consider the source... Originally Posted by bb1961
Every one of your "arguments" fall flat. Obviously you have never read or paid attention to my posts on the economy. I'll repeat one more time. The economy was doing great under Obama and has done somewhat better under Trump. I made a lot of money in the stock market under Obama, more than 25% in a couple of years, and many have made a lot of money under Trump. If one was to judge Trump's presidency solely on economic terms, he has succeeded.

Your statement:

"They are in a MUCH higher tax bracket...a lot of far left Dems say if you make more than a certain amount you should forfeit the rest...can't have them too wealthy. The wealthiest 20% PAY 87% OF ALL TAXES...FACT!!
45% PAY NO TAXES AT ALL...FACT!!"

Totally irrelevant to the point I was making which was the rich are getting a much higher increase in net income than the middle class under the tax reform. Why should a family making $50-60k get an increase in net income of 1.6% while a family making $500-1 million get a 4.3% increase in net income? My point stands that the "rich" made out much better than the middle class.

Your statement:

There are far to many variables in the tax code for your generality's...so your figure don't figure.

A copout. You have no reasonable response so you don't respond. The tax code for the average taxpayer is very simple today. Income minus standard deductions equals taxable income. Very few can itemize deductions any more.

Your statement:

"This is your flawed premise...the money is the people's first...NOT THE GUMMET!!!
You want to give more to the people who are paying NOTHING OR LITTLE TO NOTHING...DO I HEAR REDISTRIBUTION??"

Whether you are Republican, Democrat, Independent, Liberal, Conservative or something else -- the government taxes people to get revenue. If you don't like paying taxes find somewhere in the world where you don't have to do so. And then your statement about redistribution is 100% wrong. We are talking about income tax refunds. Why not give EACH taxpayer a 2% increase in their net income with a tax reform than 1.6% to some and 4.3% to others?

Your statement:

"The global average rate is 29.41% in the US it was 35% now 21%...so for you 34.50% would be more in line...since it would be a tax cut...again this is the companies monies not the gumments as i'm sure you feel all monies is the gumment first and everyone should be luck that they let us have as much as they do...I know this logic!!"

Now you are making up statements about what I said, or might be saying. 35% was too high. 21% is probably too low. Again, the government needs money to pay its bills. It either comes from individuals or corporations or businesses or we run a deficit. This is fact, not logic. Neither you nor I are going to change how this works. I think I pay a fair amount of taxes for what I get back from the government.

So I'll rephrase my question to you which focuses SOLELY on whether or not you think the tax reform package was equally fair to ALL taxpayers. Do you think the increase in your pay check due to the tax reform was fair compared to those that are getting a much higher increase in their net income? Maybe you are one of the lucky ones getting that 4.3% increase.
Get back on topic...
Every one of your "arguments" fall flat. Obviously you have never read or paid attention to my posts on the economy. I'll repeat one more time. The economy was doing great under Obama and has done somewhat better under Trump. I made a lot of money in the stock market under Obama, more than 25% in a couple of years, and many have made a lot of money under Trump. If one was to judge Trump's presidency solely on economic terms, he has succeeded.

Your statement:

"They are in a MUCH higher tax bracket...a lot of far left Dems say if you make more than a certain amount you should forfeit the rest...can't have them too wealthy. The wealthiest 20% PAY 87% OF ALL TAXES...FACT!!
45% PAY NO TAXES AT ALL...FACT!!"

Totally irrelevant to the point I was making which was the rich are getting a much higher increase in net income than the middle class under the tax reform. Why should a family making $50-60k get an increase in net income of 1.6% while a family making $500-1 million get a 4.3% increase in net income? My point stands that the "rich" made out much better than the middle class.

Your statement:

A copout. You have no reasonable response so you don't respond. The tax code for the average taxpayer is very simple today. Income minus standard deductions equals taxable income. Very few can itemize deductions any more.

Your statement:

"This is your flawed premise...the money is the people's first...NOT THE GUMMET!!!
You want to give more to the people who are paying NOTHING OR LITTLE TO NOTHING...DO I HEAR REDISTRIBUTION??"

Whether you are Republican, Democrat, Independent, Liberal, Conservative or something else -- the government taxes people to get revenue. If you don't like paying taxes find somewhere in the world where you don't have to do so. And then your statement about redistribution is 100% wrong. We are talking about income tax refunds. Why not give EACH taxpayer a 2% increase in their net income with a tax reform than 1.6% to some and 4.3% to others?

Your statement:

"The global average rate is 29.41% in the US it was 35% now 21%...so for you 34.50% would be more in line...since it would be a tax cut...again this is the companies monies not the gumments as i'm sure you feel all monies is the gumment first and everyone should be luck that they let us have as much as they do...I know this logic!!"

Now you are making up statements about what I said, or might be saying. 35% was too high. 21% is probably too low. Again, the government needs money to pay its bills. It either comes from individuals or corporations or businesses or we run a deficit. This is fact, not logic. Neither you nor I are going to change how this works. I think I pay a fair amount of taxes for what I get back from the government.

So I'll rephrase my question to you which focuses SOLELY on whether or not you think the tax reform package was equally fair to ALL taxpayers. Do you think the increase in your pay check due to the tax reform was fair compared to those that are getting a much higher increase in their net income? Maybe you are one of the lucky ones getting that 4.3% increase. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You have to take from individuals...as you say the gummet DOESN'T produce ANYTHING...they have to take from other and they take more from the most wealthy. The gummet just doesn't take as much away...you can give back something that isn't yours to began with!!
Now go to your "beto" rally...you're not in favor of tax cuts...no Dems are!!
You just say the same thing over and over...
Just like Nancy Possy...you follow these talking points
No Dems voted for tax reform...Humm
So NaPo says tax cuts are unpatriotic...what say you
https://ntknetwork.com/nancy-pelosi-...l-unpatriotic/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJW3CKr8_7Q
You have to take from individuals...as you say the gummet DOESN'T produce ANYTHING...they have to take from other and they take more from the most wealthy. The gummet just doesn't take as much away...you can give back something that isn't yours to began with!!
Now go to your "beto" rally...you're not in favor of tax cuts...no Dems are!!
You just say the same thing over and over...
Just like Nancy Possy...you follow these talking points
No Dems voted for tax reform...Humm
So NaPo says tax cuts are unpatriotic...what say you
https://ntknetwork.com/nancy-pelosi-...l-unpatriotic/ Originally Posted by bb1961
Since our discussion has been deemed off topic I'll make one final statement and end it on my part:

You have not understood one thing that I have said.