Help for provider

I got an email from Kelly Moore's email, asking for money to cover a family emergency.

I've never met her nor do I remember ever contacting this provider, so I'm unsure if the request is legit.

If it isn't legit, Kelly, your email has been hacked. If it is, I don't have the resources to help out, but maybe someone else here does.
I've heard that a lot of 'scamming/hacking' emails are going around.. Make sure it is the providers' EXACT e-mail address because some people can spoof or create an e-mail almost identical to the one that provider uses and some people would never even notice...

If it is her e-mail, I would think to wait and see what the responses are and/or maybe e-mail the provider back and ask her specific questions to try to get to the bottom of things...

But most likely her e-mail was hacked. Don't make too hasty of a decision.. Always go on your gut instinct. Just my .02
More than likely hacked..
Why not ask Kelly Moore? That would seem to be more useful than speculating.
Why not ask Kelly Moore? That would seem to be more useful than speculating. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
exactly... she may, ahem (cough).. paint a different picture of what happened..
exactly... she may, ahem (cough).. paint a different picture of what happened.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ha!
exactly... she may, ahem (cough).. paint a different picture of what happened.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So true......
Ask her. She would tell you her account was hacked
I got the same email just a different provider last week SCAM
Yea, allready asked and answered. Many yahoo email accounts, including several providers, have been hacked. Nothing new. Always best to contact the person in question before posting so you can provide accurate, factual information.
Why not ask Kelly Moore? That would seem to be more useful than speculating. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Great idea ShysterJon

My email was hacked and I apoligize to anyone who received email. I have no family in Mississippi nor have I ever been there
My new email btw is moorekelly15@gmail.com
Told u K,

Sent u a tm, from Mexico last Monday

Jose

Goooo Cowboys
Been there, done that......Oxford is nice (on football Saturday). Other than that, you've not missed much, Kelly

I have no family in Mississippi nor have I ever been there Originally Posted by Kelly Moore