1st Time at an Amp

Are the AMP's open during the day or only at night? Since they don't have web sites it is hard to know their hours. What is the best time to go?
Other points to ponder:
Just because a provider may not speak much English doesn't mean she isn't perceptive. They make judgements about the kind of person they are dealing with (good/nice vs. bad) and, it is reasonable to suspect, the type of treatment received could be related to that perception.

Koreans tend to be very family oriented. They understand men needing "relief," but it is my experience that they wonder why married men would seek such comfort with a wife at home (not a family oriented behavior). They would not like their husband to indulge.

Anyone know why they seem to make such good providers? I've read that in their culture men are viewed as superior and the woman is to serve the man, but does that explain it all?
Are the AMP's open during the day or only at night? Since they don't have web sites it is hard to know their hours. What is the best time to go? Originally Posted by mars927
A few never close. Most open sometime in the morning. For best results go in a little after opening time. Let the girls get their eyes open before you start. Sometimes an AMP will change their hours of operation. You need to call the specific AMP for their hours.

Torito
[QUOTE=slider;
Anyone know why they seem to make such good providers? I've read that in their culture men are viewed as superior and the woman is to serve the man, but does that explain it all?[/QUOTE]

Having lived in Korea for 3 years when I was in the service, its all about the moola. They know Americans like to spend money on smut and will pay in excess to get it. The cities outside the military installations had lots of money grubbing people. They had lots of smut and beer to get the GI's to spend money. Well thats my opinion.
I agree "No money.... No honey"
Appreciate the comments JP and DSOC.
In my admittedly limited experience Korean women are more likely to clean and explore the rear, lick and suck on the eggs, kiss, and in general be more user friendly with intimate things, than caucasian providers. My first experience at a Korean AMP was an eye-opener. I've done some reading and found it reported that Korean women in general, growing up, do not acknowledge or explore their sexuality (when horny they exercise, think of other things, pray, etc., rather than rub one out). Where does the good provider behavior come from? Maybe these attributes are a matter of training and $$ reinforcement? "If you want happy/repeat customers you need to learn to provide these things." I've tried asking about this and got (from provider) "sex is not important in relationship, family is" (children and husband are important and in her case working to provide money for parents). Having been reading reviews it seems that locally Chinese (tried two in San Fran last year and did not find them up to Korean experience) are not easily found, but accommodating Vietnamese are. Maybe I need to broaden my horizons.
To the poster who worried about cleanliness, you should have no worries in a Korean spa. Although over the years there have been some that have been run down and in need of some paint or other touchups, every one I have been too has been immaculately clean.
To the poster who worried about cleanliness, you should have no worries in a Korean spa. Although over the years there have been some that have been run down and in need of some paint or other touchups, every one I have been too has been immaculately clean. Originally Posted by flantastical
So what is the best Korean spa if you had to pick?
Of all your children, which do you like best?
Dude, unless you can clone yourself, you always have to pick. I wander a bit, but keep coming back to Hawaii & Smile. 7th Heaven is often interesting.
Just a quick note after my first time visiting an AMP or paying for "services rendered" for that matter.

I was skeptical, had low expectations and was worried about everything from the parking lot/vandalism to LE, I even drove by the first time just to check it out.

In hindsight, no worries. Follow the script, drive up like you are pulling up to the gas station and walk right in and enjoy.
Im a young guy only with 2 amp experiences, Thanks for the help!
Im a young guy only with 2 amp experiences, Thanks for the help! Originally Posted by maxdallas
ahhh....to be a young guy again with all the internet knowledge that is available now. <sigh>
OH Man, all this talk of pineapple and anchovy pizza made my tongue hard.