Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=475753
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Close to the u of a
Activities: Oral hj bj
Hair Length and Color: Long reddish black braids
Smoking Status: She does smoke. But I couldn't tell. (Staff Edit - Change requested by OP - Biomed1)
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: A curvy sensual good time
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve seen her several times only for a BJ. One of the best BJ but her place smelled of smoke and I’m not talking just a hint of smoke..... I had to go change clothes before I could go back to the office.
Hmmmmm

2 reviews under your belt 1 provider.
2 posts total.

Hmmmmm
Hmmmmm

2 posts total.

Hmmmmm Originally Posted by splitlog
Indeed.
Hmmmmm

2 posts total.

Hmmmmm Originally Posted by splitlog
...I do say Watson. Something seems amiss.
Well the thing is I'm just really picky. Ive tried other providers and dont get me wrong i had fun with them but ive found my niche with this young lady and actually feel shes worth the review. But as far as the smoke smell I was just straightforward and told her that I didnt like it and when I come she's always got the place smelling nice. But I will say she does smoke. But she takes care of that.
Well the thing is I'm just really picky. Ive tried other providers and dont get me wrong i had fun with them but ive found my niche with this young lady and actually feel shes worth the review. But as far as the smoke smell I was just straightforward and told her that I didnt like it and when I come she's always got the place smelling nice. But I will say she does smoke. But she takes care of that. Originally Posted by NookiMonster
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Do you need to Amend your Encounter Report?
So sorry about getting back to you so late biomed1. I do need to make an ammendment to this.
Send the needed changes to me in a PM and I'll get it done.
Edit Made Per OP Request