Rochester people...

I am venturing your way this week and I'm having the same issue I had last week... I stayed in Victor and people complained it was too far. I stayed in Henrietta and people complained it was too busy. I'm only going to be out there for tomorrow, I want to be centrally located and easy access for everyone that I can be. Where should I stay?
I am venturing your way this week and I'm having the same issue I had last week... I stayed in Victor and people complained it was too far. I stayed in Henrietta and people complained it was too busy. I'm only going to be out there for tomorrow, I want to be centrally located and easy access for everyone that I can be. Where should I stay? Originally Posted by BrandiWood
How about my place? JK! But I would like to see you if you're coming tomorrow. I prefer east side, but that's just me. Will be much easier for me to see you if you are on the east side. LMK!
Horace Greeley said 'Go west young man'
We say 'cum east young lady', Syracuse awaits you
  • Sam54
  • 01-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Horace Greeley said 'Go west young man'
We say 'cum east young lady', Syracuse awaits you Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
What he said! Oh,and bring Karen with you!
Thirded!!
What he said! Oh,and bring Karen with you! Originally Posted by Sam54
I used to stay in Fairport and Victor a lot and so many people complained it was too far. I hate downtown and Henrietta is sketchy. My preference is Greece and I don’t get complaints when I stay there.
Greece has a bunch bunch of places near 104/390 which is a fairly major local express way intersection. Personally, I don't think either of those locations you mentioned are particularly far away, but I grew up having to drive half an hour to get to anything.