URL / Website: www.lovely-angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Nw Dallas
Activities: BBBJ 69 CIP many postions
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 foot something and 100 lbs. Pretty hot in the looks and flawless body.
Recommendation: Yes
Good recon, she looks good in those pictures. Same gal?
Good recon, she looks good in those pictures. Same gal? Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
They are all photo shopped one way or a other
The one in the Lime green dress might be her.

Otherwise, I really don't see a resemblance.
Have they changed numbers recently or is the one ending in 35 still working?
Have they changed numbers recently or is the one ending in 35 still working? Originally Posted by anon43
Yes
She is definitely way more than 100 lbs
She is definitely way more than 100 lbs Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
What? You mean her Promoter lied about her weight to get people to spend money with her? How much would you say she weighs?
Website shows 114 Lbs. Email them for new number, I got it recently filling website form.
How close are the pictures to her?
Thanks
What? You mean her Promoter lied about her weight to get people to spend money with her? How much would you say she weighs? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
That's is a weak ass comment. But reading the rest of your comments. It fits you.
That's is a weak ass comment. But reading the rest of your comments. It fits you. Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
Nobody pulled your chain punk! Now run along with the other promoters and think about what you’re going to say for tomorrow’s bumps.
That's is a weak ass comment. But reading the rest of your comments. It fits you. Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
So easy to spot the promoters.....whenever someone posts about wanting accurate physical descriptions of ladies and reviews that don't embellish physical traits and / or services, they are literally the ONLY ONES who take issue with those types of posts. It's like we're playing a game of Where's Waldo......except you made it way too easy to spot you.

And the majority of your reviews are for Spa 21 and Blossom-K......WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!! I never would have guessed!!!
Good recon, she looks good in those pictures. Same gal? Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
How many promoters use the term recon?

Seagull must be using multiple logins…
Nobody pulled your chain punk! Now run along with the other promoters and think about what you’re going to say for tomorrow’s bumps. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Internet winner for today bob! Gratz!
All this promoter talk, can we stick with the ladles?