City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slim nice rack and long dark hair. Very pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
haha check out the model pics on their website. Too funny. thanks for the review. phone number goes to a place off 35 and royal?
haha check out the model pics on their website. Too funny. thanks for the review. phone number goes to a place off 35 and royal? Originally Posted by cage196
Ha!

south of Denton and Lewisville. South of Farmers Branch. East of Irving. West of Garland.

35 and Royal is about right. Royal and Emerald is more right.

Good review, by the way. The Resident ECCIE troll/stalker hijacked my review and got it shut down. He hates reading about guys that enjoy and discuss receiving sexual pleasure from ladies like Bunny.
Best directions.
haha check out the model pics on their website. Too funny. thanks for the review. phone number goes to a place off 35 and royal? Originally Posted by cage196

At least they don't match names to the pics, like many Studios do, where you choose a lady based on the pic, and she is unrecognizable when you get there.
Funny,, hahaha
not sure last 3 as 1 or 1 as 3…but you seen everyone at michiko.. hahaha
Let me bump it for you
Why yes I have seen everyone at Michiko, I guess I’m accused of being a promoter now too. Why don’t you check my reviews and see I travel a shit ton around the USA and I’m currently overseas now. Good luck to Asian P.
Why yes I have seen everyone at Michiko, I guess I’m accused of being a promoter now too. Why don’t you check my reviews and see I travel a shit ton around the USA and I’m currently overseas now. Good luck to Asian P. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
He will be back this weekend with a new handle, just as sure as the Sun sets in the West.

I haven't seen all the Michiko ladies, and of those I have seen, two were at other Spas. I wrote reviews of those two many years ago, I write and post about Ladies I know, including Studio Ladies like Banana and Julie. How fucking normal is that, to write about what you know?
So about what should I expect $$$ wise ?
It's the same as others
Originally Posted by Moe Greene
For a better experience (activities) I would go with Bunny.
For beauty and subpar service I would go with Angel.
That's my take on those two girls.