AVATAR for Charlestudor2005 Help him out...

All right Charlestudor2005 has been around since the first young lady pulled off her panties and said, "I've never done this before!" I don't want to say Charles is old... but he was getting on the Ark and asked, "will there be hookers on this cruise?!"

But Charles doesn't have an avatar! We need to have some avatar suggestions for him! And no he doesn't get my baby troll, that will be back up soon. LOL
Vienna Sausage Logo, Help I've Fallen And Can't Get Up Lady, Where's The Beef Lady!!
I'll get us started... I've never met Charles, but I enjoy his posts! For some reason, I picture him as Mr. Warmth Don Rickles!

Charles... instead of Premium Access you could have it say:

I'm so lonely!

His old Jimmy Buffett avatar.
I say we make him a dead president. That way, all of his lady problems will go away. What lady doesn't want a dollar bill? And, who knows the two bills where the person pictured is not a former president? Right! And, who knows that we don't have a $70 bill. I nominate Charlestudor as dead president of our newly minted $70 bill.
His old Johnny Depp avatar Give us some eye candy instead of retarded looking ones, lol (not pointing any fingers but 2 are winners on this thread.) LOL...ps keep the 100 SL

His old Johnny Depp avatar Give us some eye candy instead of retarded looking ones, lol (not pointing any fingers but 2 are winners on this thread.) LOL...ps keep the 100 SL

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
No, no, no! Have you heard charlestudor describe himself. Have a Johnny Depp avatar then show up as charlestudor is WRONG on all levels. Let's keep it real. Put his ass on a $70 bill and the women will love him! SNL you are so sadistic! Why would you want to do that to him, then sit back eating popcorn watching all the alerts and seeing him appear on the national black list for false pictures. LOL

Why would you want to do that to him Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Because he used to use that same picture and all the ladies loved it.
Because he used to use that same picture and all the ladies loved it. Originally Posted by Ansley
Yes, but it's false advertising. He took it down right! She's egging him on for more trouble. Ansley, don't get started with me! Come on, have some fun with this...we need a NEW avatar. Be creative. Maybe you can send him one of your sexy pics and he can use it as a montage! What? ijs
Matter of fact, send me a couple while you're at it.
Ansley, don't get started with me! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Get started with you? You asked a question, I answered it.
Yes, but it's false advertising. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

That's called Bait N Switch!!
That's called Bait N Switch!! Originally Posted by shorty
Get started with you? You asked a question, I answered it. Originally Posted by Ansley
And, pictures? Did you answer that request yet? Waiting...
And, pictures? Did you answer that request yet? Waiting... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You can stop waiting. I like the Johnny Depp photo.