Encounter: Jamestown Gemma

User ID: NA
Date: 10/10/2020
Name: Gemma
Phone: 716-451-1470
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://chautauqua.skipthegames.com/...s/370154242282
City: Jamestown
State: New York
Address: My place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: lfk, tit play, bbbj, fiv, bbbj, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red, lower back. She has nice hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's tall. 5'9 or more. Around 140 lbs. She looked really good. She shaved, has a nice shaped ass, some tats. She'll send pics if asked.
Recommendation: Yes
cute
Review moved to the area forum where it took place
Nice review
Looks good
cute Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Looks good Originally Posted by Tigger99
Jeezis, ya'd never know it from those shitty pics in her ad. Wtf?

Jeezis, ya'd never know it from those shitty pics in her ad. Wtf?

. Originally Posted by rooster
I was trying to be nice to him, Report was in Erie PA then
we trying to train Blakeslee
we trying to train Blakeslee Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Review moved to the area forum where it took place Originally Posted by CryptKicker
we trying to train Blakeslee Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

It's been a long standing tradition to put Jamestown reviews in the Erie section. Erie is a 40 minute drive and Buffalo is a 90 minute drive.
It benefits the provider more to post where more clients might be drawn from. But I'm not going to "fight city hall" as they say. (it's like the whole Niagara Falls thing)
Woody... thanks for the review... and I addressed the NF thing in your other review...

Thanks for the reminder....

Woody for modtard!!!
Woody... thanks for the review... and I addressed the NF thing in your other review...

Thanks for the reminder....

Woody for modtard!!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

No thanks on being a mod.
It's been a long standing tradition to put Jamestown reviews in the Erie section. Erie is a 40 minute drive and Buffalo is a 90 minute drive.
It benefits the provider more to post where more clients might be drawn from. But I'm not going to "fight city hall" as they say. (it's like the whole Niagara Falls thing) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

Sir- reviews go in the city or region forum where the visit took place. It did not take place in Erie so it cannot be posted there.
Looks like I'll have to get started on the History of Moving Reviews... and WHY CC not Clam was so freaking irritated that they were moved... by an overzealous, misinformed.... well... let's just leave it at that for now....
It did not take place in Upstate either, it took place in the southern tier
It did not take place in Upstate either, it took place in the southern tier Originally Posted by luckyman1
per icky southern tier[ is part of Upset NY
Upstate is really Hudson Valley but not per icky

and better here as who going to do the 14 day thingy with a hooker Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
eh