Email Address: stunningmelanie@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...d/034170971448
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: not far from 390 and 104
Hair Length and Color: longer brunette, tied back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: maybe 5'3" 120 lbs, killer body with pretty eyes and smile
Recommendation: Yes
dang seem to have a shit load of rules
could a handy short cut still be had ????
anyways
thanks for the report Sir
Love her profile. Well written and clear instructions. Glad she's a good one.
Love her profile. Well written and clear instructions. Glad she's a good one. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
real men don't read instructions

dang nab it all. not one YT that is icky image safe errrr WTF
dang seem to have a shit load of rules Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Didnt see her ad til I was looking for a link for the review lol
Didnt see her ad til I was looking for a link for the review lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
I was thinking you have seen her before, If by Handy shortcut or not after reading the ad. The Known I'm sure gets a pass on that crap.

pound away Sir
posted wrong : )
real men don't read instructions ....
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Real men don't read past posts about this gal, either.

Ahhhh...who am I kidding? Most have. The rest don't care. Simps be linin' up....

In a “What have you done for me lately?” world, she’s done well lately. I had a great time with her and Chloe in December.
In a “What have you done for me lately?” world, she’s done well lately. I had a great time with her and Chloe in December. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
And in a "Those who don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it world"....this gal is a fucking time bomb.

And in a "Those who don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it world"....this gal is a fucking time bomb.

. Originally Posted by rooster
If ya werent so negative ALL the time some might take you serious
but alas....
If ya werent so negative ALL the time some might take you serious
but alas.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
I love simplistic comments like this.

I don't give a rat fuck who takes me "serious" (sic) or not. I post comments like this thinking that there might....MIGHT...be someone who doesn't know her and asks themselves if there might be something more to this gal than idiotic comments about her "killer body" or "glad she's a good one." Hint: there is. And she ain't.

This gal was super-bad news for a very long time. My negativity" doesn't change that one bit. I'd gladly offer up details, but Information Exchange ain't allowed here no more.

Not that I feel I owe you or anyone else any rationale for anything that I post, but I will say that I don't make comments about gals like this off the cuff. If I say something THIS bad about a hook, it is usually because I have direct experience. And I do here.

If someone doesn't take me "serious" about what I say in situations like this because I'm too "negative"... tough shit. I warned them. You...did not. Quite the opposite.

Blah Blah Blah
Whine Whine Whine
My name is Rooster
Ive met Handy, He doesnt impress me
The review is on Melanie, not Handy. Duh
She was good TODAY, we are not talking 20 years ago!!!!!
If she slips she slips
Im not a weatherman, dont try to predict the future
But Im not a SIMP like you!!!
yes Ben thanks for Report

I'm out of can report on other than two I have done already
one many times, other for no credit

can't Find one I would see, One I saw that Franklin reported on I did not report. I wanted to see again and report. She moved to area of ROC I will not go

Many that Handy knew, not all but many had a very short shelf life. So like roo and JB I stay away from. This one on. But as she knows/knew handy, hell no for me

Sorry about that, but it is what it is Originally Posted by offshoredrilling