URL / Website: http://www.caseyblakevip.com
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Upstate, NY
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders
White
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short. Chubby with nice tits and ass. Welcomed by a cute dog and her. She wasn't dressed up, was in her inners. Overall good.
Recommendation: Yes
Activities seem a bit limited for the fee...
Looks like she might be putting on some pounds too.
Pretty girl...
Activities seem a bit limited for the fee... Originally Posted by ben dover

Possibly more activities are available with the VIP upsell?
Wasn't dressed up and chubby butdemands top notch donation...ill pass
  • oklib
  • 02-11-2021, 07:45 AM
Waste of money I REGRET the $$$$ I paid for listless FUCK
Possibly more activities are available with the VIP upsell? Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Like going to Mortons, ordering the best steak, its kinda blah for the price and you have to pay extra for utensils to enjoy the blah, overpriced steak....
Great info. Great people are starting to put a stop to overpriced girls with poor service
I don't care what she looks like or how good she maybe. In this business, nobody is worth that kind of donation. That's a waste of money.
+1
And her screening process is like trying to get into Fort Knox...waste of time and effort
Like going to Mortons, ordering the best steak, its kinda blah for the price and you have to pay extra for utensils to enjoy the blah, overpriced steak.... Originally Posted by Guest021121
Awesome analogy.

Like going to Mortons, ordering the best steak, its kinda blah for the price and you have to pay extra for utensils to enjoy the blah, overpriced steak.... Originally Posted by Guest021121

Real men would pick the steak up with their bare hands, take a bite, and then drop the steak back onto the plate splashing the juices on everyone at the table. (then tell everyone who got juice sprayed on them that it's cum, not steak juice)
Any provider who asks for compensation for anything other than a specified amount of their time ain't for me.

A : Getting into specific details of the exact definition of "VIP" is probably information that can be used in a court room.

B. To put it as politely as possible, surcharging is not a practice implemented by professionals who practice an ethical business model. Now, I could always phrase that both impolitely and truthfully, but the moderators wouldn't like that.