Email Address: stunningmelanie@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...d/034170971448
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Greece area
Hair Length and Color: Dark, put up.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is around 5'4, 125 lb's nice medium B's, not a spinner but close to it. A few Tattoos, nothing distracting, a pierced clit.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report Ben. Thanks for sharing.
Nice review BD
Is this the same Melanie that Hands brought on to the scene years ago? Sweet body.

Thanks for the review.
Is this the same Melanie that Hands brought on to the scene years ago? Sweet body.

Thanks for the review. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Yep

I had a good time with her last week
Nice girl
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1...=eccie_reviews

heres where her reviews are mods

Posted wrong on mine lol
Is this the same Melanie that Hands brought on to the scene years ago? Originally Posted by Maximum4
Yep

I had a good time with her last week
Nice girl Originally Posted by lilylivered
I'm wuz lookin again fer that face-palm emoji, but then I remembered that simps are talkin about bangin Princess Alanna again too....

Just wait, boyz. Just wait.....

Rooster,

Well, neither of them never seemed to get me to their door years ago. So, I may still never get to them.

Hands never led me astray with the pussy he introduced me to. If Allana gets back on the circuit, we'll see what her new pix look like.

Why do you care so much about what other guys fuck? Don't you just want everyone to just have a good time and not get ripped off?

That's where I am at.
Nice review there Ben
Rooster,

Why do you care so much about what other guys fuck? Don't you just want everyone to just have a good time and not get ripped off?

That's where I am at. Originally Posted by Maximum4

Nothing is good enough for him.
Guess he is too old and time to hang up his spurs
and go out to pasture....
On the farm we would throw a castrating band on him before we turned him to pasture, just so he wouldn’t accidentally get the feeling. Many an old bull gets hurt trying to breed, there old ass legs ain’t what they used to be
Well this is
Something.....

Been there Ben....
Is this the same Melanie that Hands brought on to the scene years ago? Originally Posted by Maximum4
Don't hands girls have a short shelf life?