Listcrawler Woodland's Hotel .. bad idea?

Last week I contacted an interesting ad on listcrawler. I got a reply and asked where they were located. They gave me an address in the Woodlands that is a hotel. Considering that LE in the Woodlands seem to enjoy hotel stings, is this a bad idea or am I just over-thinking this?
Bad idea, especially if it’s LC.
I had that one a couple of months ago. Did not go seemed very odd
Listcrawler is mostly miss. I tried contacting some on there and they want deposits (big NO) so from my experience, 94 out of 100 are bogus in one way or another.
Not a review moved from Encounters
If it doesn't say "NO AA"...prob fake
Saying that it is a bad idea is an understatement.
LC is nothing but a scam site. Everyone there wants a deposit/booking fee. And run different ads with same person just different number. R same ad in different section depending on how old they want to be at that time.
There is an ad on there a friend of mine contacted via text (never set up appointment) and it turned out it was a human trafficking deal. He got called by HPD (the id on the phone was HPD's main number which can be set up to show on all outbound calls) and the officer gave a badge he called back and asked for.

but what got his attention on the ad was the price for 1 hour was 90 bucks and the photos (yeah, like they are real) did not look all that bad.

If you can find 5 legit ladies on listcrawler out of 100 you are doing great.
Barbara1967 advertises on Listcrawler, For what is worth.
If it doesn't say "NO AA"...prob fake Originally Posted by gameforlife
It can be fake if it does say “No AA”.
Seen a few other reputable ladies on there but as a whole most either want a deposit.... and a few I texted to see what the 411 was about seem to have a preference for hotels downtown...and all of them wanted deposits
See this is what I mean you guys go looking for chicks on those shitty sites you get what you pay for most of the time, pimps rob you, cops bust you, girls scam you for your deposits smh

There is some reputable girls on there that advertise here too, but you can just book them off one of these sites. But some of you like risk I guess then complain when the shit goes down.

Good luck gents stay safe!
If it doesn't say "NO AA"...prob fake Originally Posted by gameforlife
What's wrong with Asian Americans? Thats kinda borderline racist ...
What's wrong with Asian Americans? Thats kinda borderline racist ... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Borderline?