Intel needed on Latin girls that are truly independent

• Bigt3
  • 12-23-2022, 11:31 AM
Ok, so not here to vent and complain but goodness , I just had a horrible experience.

- booked in advance for an agency gal gone independent (well it seems as if that is the new pretense for additional revenue). That is fine but:

-I was on time, had me waiting in my car for 15 min due to the maintenance man checking the washer:/

- I gave them the heads up I was leaving after 15 minutes, then she lured me back that she was ready.

-knocked on the door, she answers, let’s me in and says that all rooms are occupied, let’s just hang out with the handler on the couch😵💫.

-I said, I’m not feeling it and dipped.

This has never happened to me before and I gotta say with inflation and premium prices, there is not much value here and a lot of danger. I don’t mind premium prices, if I get value.

I’m not going to dime anyone out but this was pretty darn ridiculous.

Please pm me or post some good Latin gals that are on point with scheduling, keeping discretion, and above all safety.

Stay warm and safe brothers and gals!
How did the handler look ?

Unfortunately the majority of latinas that supposedly go from agency to independent still have a handler & even still use the agency's incall location. Seems like the only thing different is the rate increase 2X-3X.
  • Bigt3
  • 12-23-2022, 12:36 PM
Yeah, this was non-sense. But, I guess that is considered the norm these days. I thought I was getting away from the agency vibe, sadly mistaken.
You need to reach out to genesis Martinez - beautiful Hispanic and Indy with no hassles
  • Bigt3
  • 12-24-2022, 05:35 AM
Thanks Mike!
that's bs, which agency? Indy, agency, studio most of them have somebody over them, some are just better at their job.
You are right for the rate they should provide better service. I have found earlier in the day yields pretty decent results for me for scheduling, as long as it's not too early
that's bs, which agency? Indy, agency, studio most of them have somebody over them, some are just better at their job.
You are right for the rate they should provide better service. I have found earlier in the day yields pretty decent results for me for scheduling, as long as it's not too early Originally Posted by Lebrewski
For me, later seems to yield better. Earlier almost always seem like they try not to tire out.
I think the best one is probably Lady Moxie in my opinion. I think perhaps the ladies who leave agencies might do so because of a language barrier, or perhaps they feel safer using the same handler and give them a cut. For whatever reason I don't really ficus in what goes on behind the curtain. Simply is the session memorable. There are a lot of independent latin ladies, but I try not to think too much about these ladies business dealings
I believe Maya Sweet is truly independent. Have never got the handler vibe / suggestions from her.

Same for Katrina.

Lorena Carbo shares an incall with a girl or two, but not really a handler vibe there either. Though there may be one.
  • Bigt3
  • 12-26-2022, 01:34 PM
Thanks you all, it’s just the stacking that they did which is greedy and risky that lacks respect and service.

Stagger and schedule appropriately and there should not be a problem. Things go smoothly and on time. The last thing you want to do is run into each other. Or book a session that starts 45 minutes later when you confirm the time the morning of. I’m used to me walking in, gal Guides me in, as I’m walking out the door and in my car it’s 50 min to 60 min later.. textbook!
I am Half Latina and an independent provider