Best studio and kgirl

I'm looking for some recommendations so the best girls that I've met were cristal@LP and maya@AS I'm just seeing if anyone has any other recommendations for who to meet
  • nono
  • 10-14-2023, 12:02 PM
Giselle at BK
AS lani
Chung Tran at ECCIE.
OP, I’ve seen both those girls and while they’re awesome, I’m a little biased because I just saw Taeri today and she was effing fantastic.

@ntxguy-lmao
OP, I’ve seen both those girls and while they’re awesome, I’m a little biased because I just saw Taeri today and she was effing fantastic.

@ntxguy-lmao Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I've been seeing some good reviews for her but I'll give the other recommendations some consideration to and thanks for recommendations

@ntxguy-lmao Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Bob don't knock it until you try it. Chung's pretty small up top but he's got a firm Latina ass and knows how to shake it.
Chung loves a good Mexican cartwheel
I like crystal too
How long before these girls usually come back? Giselle's not listed on the BK site anymore, looks like they have a new group starting soon though.
She is at gfeinvestments in bay area
She is at gfeinvestments in bay area Originally Posted by LoneRinger
GFEinvestments has her at $500/hr, that's a full benjamin higher from when she was here.

Just did a little poking around and her calendar shows her coming back to Dallas in January 2024. I saw Haru at AS instead Giselle last time due to a scheduling conflict, hoping to meet her come January.
GFEinvestments has her at $500/hr, that's a full benjamin higher from when she was here.

Just did a little poking around and her calendar shows her coming back to Dallas in January 2024. I saw Haru at AS instead Giselle last time due to a scheduling conflict, hoping to meet her come January. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Excellent recon newish handle
I feel like this was a gimmick for Asian Stars to advertise.
I feel like this was a gimmick for Asian Stars to advertise. Originally Posted by SpringFest
OMG.. Have you alerted AsianP?