Name: Ai
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/ai
City: FB
State: -
Address: 635/Luna
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mid back and dark brown?
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I would say an athletic build, nothing over muscular but likely in the guessing she is alittle taker than 5ft and around 100-105lbs. If she has ads then they are biggest MM CA I have seen, would think they are closer to D. Cute butt.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice early morning review man. I guess the novel I wrote yesterday makes me fake AF, lol. I missed her last time too, think I will pay her a visit. Speaking of talent spike, have you seen the new one on GL‘s website? She looks super young and I’m seeing her this morning. But your description of AI Sounds like my type of build for a girl.
Nice early morning review man. I guess the novel I wrote yesterday makes me fake AF, lol. I missed her last time too, think I will pay her a visit. Speaking of talent spike, have you seen the new one on GL‘s website? She looks super young and I’m seeing her this morning. But your description of AI Sounds like my type of build for a girl. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Lol no not your review, if you look at mine in the past they have been lengthy, but mostly so I have a reminder when they come back around… I haven’t looked at GL, had some odd stuff go down (random person walking building before and after I go to see Amber and same dude was searching other building they had across the lot where other GL apt was).

Forgot to include but she did vape(?) some but not enough to make room smell and had a few tattoos nothing distracting in my eyes
Thanks for sharing.

Smell like a pimp review
Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Smell like a pimp review Originally Posted by dallasaustin
You gotta see why ai lives up to the hype
Nice early morning review man. I guess the novel I wrote yesterday makes me fake AF, lol. I missed her last time too, think I will pay her a visit. Speaking of talent spike, have you seen the new one on GL‘s website? She looks super young and I’m seeing her this morning. But your description of AI Sounds like my type of build for a girl. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Don't let the hate get to you. All of these labels are arbitrary
Good stuff. Yours too Bob
  • Elrod
  • 10-19-2023, 09:22 PM
Don't let the hate get to you. All of these labels are arbitrary Originally Posted by Megatoad
Join the pussy boycott or get laid and be happy. Forget them Bob
Agreed
I have plans with AI soon, will post review after!
Ai is love and she makes it with you
Ai is love and she makes it with you Originally Posted by Megatoad
^terrible English, and waste of a bump again by MegaToad like always… wonder who is directing this
^terrible English, and waste of a bump again by MegaToad like always… wonder who is directing this Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Somehow I feel like MegaToad and Moe Greene are same person lol can’t see difference