URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/tiffany
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch, off Luna
Activities: DFK, BBBJ x 4, 69, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, clasped and ready for her amazing BBBJ
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: korean
Physical Description: I find Tiffany as exceptionally attractive. She is taller,( and i really love that) than most kgirls , and beautifully shaped, not too ample nor too skinny. Those gorgeous tits felt natural to me.
No more landing strip , . Responsive pussy. Good convo.
Recommendation: Yes
This reeks of promoter..
This reeks of promoter.. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
#looksforduckemoji
  • Hsing
  • 10-18-2023, 07:40 AM
Hsing: joined 2022, 18 posts, 1 review
Henry Swanson: joined 2022, many 716 posts, 24 reviews.
This is the only Tiffany review in the last two month or so. I do not know why.

Who reeks more as a promoter?

In the interest of time, I believe seeing a nice girl beats time spent on eccie boards. Go see Tiffany, she is worth it, even with the new fee structure and write a useful review, if you liked her, which will likely be the case. The rest of snarky remarks are just time wasted.

Have a nice day!
Calling a review isn't going to change the prices.

Stop crying.

And fuck Biden
Calling a review isn't going to change the prices.
Stop crying.
And fuck Biden Originally Posted by Megatoad
Let me great this write, he didn’t say anything about prices, just said promotion, then you say stop crying, then you go drop a biden line…

Interesting way to bump stuff tho
Let me great this write, he didn’t say anything about prices, just said promotion, then you say stop crying, then you go drop a biden line…

Interesting way to bump stuff tho Originally Posted by Armydude89D

He's the poster boy for the boycott dude.

You should probably pay more attention.

Hobby on though.
He's the poster boy for the boycott dude.

You should probably pay more attention.

Hobby on though. Originally Posted by Megatoad
You’re replying to a message that was 4 posts deep, and nearly 30 hours old.. but anything for the bump I guess.

PS-if you’re going to keep bumping my KF and other reviews, can you atleast spread it out some.. I’ve gotten numerous messages asking why you keep bump them all at the same time…. I tell them all the same thing no idea why you even do it in the first place.
OP, how accurate are the photos on the website?
OP, how accurate are the photos on the website? Originally Posted by Denton5
Saw Tiffany recently (no review yet but I’ll get one up soon), but to me she looked pretty much like girl in the pics, as you tell PS has been done to them that that to me looks like her body and her face for the most part.

She said she is here till the 25/27th, I believe then gone but coming back on the 7th (I assume of Nov but she didn’t say).

Hands down, a great kisser and she English is solid. Alittle hard with the accent but again solid English.
Is this the Tiffany that used to be over at Hot Dream Select? Her pic's look similar and similar figure. I used to try see her every time she came through Dallas.
  • Hsing
  • 10-21-2023, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by Armydude89D
  • Hsing
  • 10-21-2023, 06:27 AM
OP, how accurate are the photos on the website? Originally Posted by Denton5
Photos are quite accurate, with a little glamour editing , but in reality she smiles a lot and that is not shown in the photos. She is very pretty.
Is this the Tiffany that used to be over at Hot Dream Select? Her pic's look similar and similar figure. I used to try see her every time she came through Dallas. Originally Posted by White Tiger
No. This Tiffany is too new.