Encounter: GFE dream girl Bora at Blossom K.

Date: 10/21/2023
Name: Bora
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: N/Y
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Royal ln
Activities: BBBJ, CFS , DATY, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Brown long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny, beautiful Korean face, round ass, C cups
Recommendation: Yes
Saw her before around June this year, glad to hear she is back, She is definitely not in her Mid 20s, I would say around Mid to late 30 which u can tell by her face, but she has wonderful body shape that even beat most 20s girls. I may see her again
Yeah, that's right, I thought so too. Anyway, she is a girl ten years younger than me. Her body was beyond imagination
Saw her before around June this year, glad to hear she is back, She is definitely not in her Mid 20s, I would say around Mid to late 30 which u can tell by her face, but she has wonderful body shape that even beat most 20s girls. I may see her again
Originally Posted by ErikHua621

Erik and his conspiracy theories of a sweet 20 year old
Erik and his conspiracy theories of a sweet 20 year old Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Gotta love Henry calling out truths… following and keep up.. many are watching
Erik and his conspiracy theories of a sweet 20 year old Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
wdym by that? And btw I am telling truth and giving useful info about Bora, you're welcome
wdym by that? And btw I am telling truth and giving useful info about Bora, you're welcome Originally Posted by ErikHua621

Bro, it was a joke. Apparently if you disagree with someone's age assessment of a provider (Connie in my case) but cannot provide proof, even though they have none either, you are starting a conspiracy against the provider. People's fantasy are so easily disrupted...I'm surprised I wasn't called a Nazi.

I guess guys on this board really have a thing against fucking hot 40 year old women.
Bro, it was a joke. Apparently if you disagree with someone's age assessment of a provider (Connie in my case) but cannot provide proof, even though they have none either, you are starting a conspiracy against the provider. People's fantasy are so easily disrupted...I'm surprised I wasn't called a Nazi.

I guess guys on this board really have a thing against fucking hot 40 year old women. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I remember there is one review saying Connie is 20 yrs old, that surprise me a lot lol
Nice GFE time. She's definitely on the sweeter side