Address: E. Royal Lane
Activities: Light Kissing, bbbj, DT, daty, 69, CG, K9, Mish, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: ~5’1” ~105-110 lbs, Shaved, MM Cs, No real curves
Recommendation: No
Wrong section ?
HOuston based, first review in Dallas (is a no), while asking and “researching” LA studios…

WTH kinda account is this
There is no Candy on the “Studio” LP website. Sounds like she did her best to please the OP.
There is no Candy on the “Studio” LP website. Sounds like she did her best to please the OP. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Concur...she gave him lots of sugar. Others enjoyed LP Candy's sweetness earlier this month...
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2945125
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944777

She's probably back in SoCal now...
Wrong section ? Originally Posted by Symposium
First time review.

I didn't see where to select for the "studio" section.
Wrong section ? Originally Posted by Symposium
How can I have it moved?
HOuston based, first review in Dallas (is a no), while asking and “researching” LA studios…

WTH kinda account is this Originally Posted by Armydude89D
I'm not sure if you're if you're being territorial or what your issues with visitors.

I've already explained in my last "recommendations" thread.
There is no Candy on the “Studio” LP website. Sounds like she did her best to please the OP. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
She did somewhat, but I'm guessing my bar of experiences with others didn't compare.

As for recommendations, if there was a YMMV I would have chosen that, but since it's just a yes of no, for me it's a no.
She did somewhat, but I'm guessing my bar of experiences with others didn't compare.

As for recommendations, if there was a YMMV I would have chosen that, but since it's just a yes of no, for me it's a no. Originally Posted by Solosbolos

You are correct,...it is ALWAYS YMMV. Knowing that, how in the world does she get a "No"?!

Wet pussy is yes, Yes, YES! LOL