A question of pricing etiquette...

This post refers specifically to my recent interactions with Ryleigh - a provider who got off to a bad start in this community a few weeks back by posting a fraudulent review. If you're not famliar with the incident you can read the thread in Independent Reviews.

Because Ryleigh has been described as a cute, very busty bbw - one of my favorite types of women - I have been reading this thread with considerable interest, hoping that someone would see her and then right a real, legitimate review of their experience. Since that hasn't happened to my knowledge, I took it upon myself to write her. After a few pleasant emails, I asked her if she would be willing to meet someplace public, on a casual basis, simply to become better acquainted and "legitimatize" one another, see if the chemistry worked and play it from there.

Fortunately, she accepted my lunch invitation and we met this past Tuesday at a restaurant in Henrietta. I must say that she was very sweet, a nice conversationalist and came across as sincere and legitimate. I thought it was very nice of her to come see me without a donation being involved, even though lunch was my treat. We talked for about 90 minutes and I felt the chemistry worked very well. I am extremely attracted to her and very much want to enjoy a more private visit with her.

My only issue is that when I asked about her expected donation, the figure was substantially above what I spend with my ATF, who is only available about once per month when she visits. Although Ryleigh suggested that we should be able to work something out, we haven't yet resumed that particular conversation.

I really, REALLY want to try her, but frankly can't - and won't - accommodate her rate. I also don't want to insult her. But I do think her pricing is inappropriate. (Recognize that she isn't especially asking anything outrageous by any stretch - she's just significantly more than my ATF.)

I need advice: How do I broach the subject without insulting her? Or - do I simply walk away, chalking it up to my economic realities, and hope that over time she begins to offer specials, etc.? Any ideas? Or am I giving this way too much thought. I also suggested to her that I would be happy to write a review for her, and that I believed that I was regarded in this community as something of a member in good standing -- meaning that such a review - if I did enjoy her - might help her overcome the negative impression she foolishly created by her fraudulent review several weeks ago.

Appreciative of any guidance you all can offer.

Regards,
Marek
Hey ummm, you do realize you posted this in a public forum and ANYONE (Ryleigh), even guests, can see this?

I would suggest posting this type of question/request in the Men's Lounge....
hey ummm, you do realize that thanks to the leaks site the men's lounge is also a public forum that ANYONE (ryleigh), even guests, can see even if it takes them a few weeks to do so...?
This post refers specifically to my recent interactions with Ryleigh - a provider who got off to a bad start in this community a few weeks back by posting a fraudulent review. If you're not famliar with the incident you can read the thread in Independent Reviews.

Because Ryleigh has been described as a cute, very busty bbw - one of my favorite types of women - I have been reading this thread with considerable interest, hoping that someone would see her and then right a real, legitimate review of their experience. Since that hasn't happened to my knowledge, I took it upon myself to write her. After a few pleasant emails, I asked her if she would be willing to meet someplace public, on a casual basis, simply to become better acquainted and "legitimatize" one another, see if the chemistry worked and play it from there.

Fortunately, she accepted my lunch invitation and we met this past Tuesday at a restaurant in Henrietta. I must say that she was very sweet, a nice conversationalist and came across as sincere and legitimate. I thought it was very nice of her to come see me without a donation being involved, even though lunch was my treat. We talked for about 90 minutes and I felt the chemistry worked very well. I am extremely attracted to her and very much want to enjoy a more private visit with her.

My only issue is that when I asked about her expected donation, the figure was substantially above what I spend with my ATF, who is only available about once per month when she visits. Although Ryleigh suggested that we should be able to work something out, we haven't yet resumed that particular conversation.

I really, REALLY want to try her, but frankly can't - and won't - accommodate her rate. I also don't want to insult her. But I do think her pricing is inappropriate. (Recognize that she isn't especially asking anything outrageous by any stretch - she's just significantly more than my ATF.)

I need advice: How do I broach the subject without insulting her? Or - do I simply walk away, chalking it up to my economic realities, and hope that over time she begins to offer specials, etc.? Any ideas? Or am I giving this way too much thought. I also suggested to her that I would be happy to write a review for her, and that I believed that I was regarded in this community as something of a member in good standing -- meaning that such a review - if I did enjoy her - might help her overcome the negative impression she foolishly created by her fraudulent review several weeks ago.

Appreciative of any guidance you all can offer.

Regards,
Marek Originally Posted by sexyfatguy
marek,

as a seller of a service a woman will command the highest rate she can in whatever market she operates in until it is no longer competitive for her overall personality, physique, and performance and/or does not generate the amount of revenue she needs or desires.

as a buyer of a service you can either choose to pay her price or go elsewhere for a service you consider to be of comparable or better quality and is available at a lower price.

since, by your own admittance, you can not afford her rate, and wouldn't even pay it if you could, the honorable course of action for you is the one you seem to already know - you simply walk away.

there are many otherwise suitable gentlemen who can't afford the extra $80 - $100 it would cost them to experience an hour of pleasure with me. i can respect that. i can not respect when they attempt to appeal to my emotions or vanity by showering me with praise and then tell me how badly they want to see me assuming i am either desperate or greedy enough that i will lower my rate for them.

as for the men who are just cheap, low life bastards who have no choice but to pay to play, they can fuck right off then die in a fire.

also, in my opinion buying reviews reflects poorly upon both the reviewer and the reviewee and would probably put your good standing at risk among other providers who now regard you as someone who tries to bargain or negotiate.

i know what i said may seem harsh but you seem like a decent guy with a respectful attitude who isn't out to take advantage of someone or targets women who are naive or in a situation where they will just take whatever they can get.

you had a nice lunch with a woman whose company you enjoyed. save up and splurge on something you wouldn't normally or just move on. i'd hate to see your reputation change because you're thinking with the wrong head...
Ms Elizabeth, thank you for your honest and direct response. I truly appreciate it, and you validated my thoughts. I have always appreciated your views when you've articulated them here, and am glad that you chose to respond. Many thanks!

marek,

as a seller of a service a woman will command the highest rate she can in whatever market she operates in until it is no longer competitive for her overall personality, physique, and performance and/or does not generate the amount of revenue she needs or desires.

as a buyer of a service you can either choose to pay her price or go elsewhere for a service you consider to be of comparable or better quality and is available at a lower price.

since, by your own admittance, you can not afford her rate, and wouldn't even pay it if you could, the honorable course of action for you is the one you seem to already know - you simply walk away.

there are many otherwise suitable gentlemen who can't afford the extra $80 - $100 it would cost them to experience an hour of pleasure with me. i can respect that. i can not respect when they attempt to appeal to my emotions or vanity by showering me with praise and then tell me how badly they want to see me assuming i am either desperate or greedy enough that i will lower my rate for them.

as for the men who are just cheap, low life bastards who have no choice but to pay to play, they can fuck right off then die in a fire.

also, in my opinion buying reviews reflects poorly upon both the reviewer and the reviewee and would probably put your good standing at risk among other providers who now regard you as someone who tries to bargain or negotiate.

i know what i said may seem harsh but you seem like a decent guy with a respectful attitude who isn't out to take advantage of someone or targets women who are naive or in a situation where they will just take whatever they can get.

you had a nice lunch with a woman whose company you enjoyed. save up and splurge on something you wouldn't normally or just move on. i'd hate to see your reputation change because you're thinking with the wrong head... Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
hey ummm, you do realize that thanks to the leaks site the men's lounge is also a public forum that ANYONE (ryleigh), even guests, can see even if it takes them a few weeks to do so...? Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
No kidding, boy you're smart! In the meantime he could have figured out how to handle it and the post would have been a moot point, but being so sophisticated I'm sure you thought of that.
hey ummm, you do realize that thanks to the leaks site the men's lounge is also a public forum that ANYONE (ryleigh), even guests, can see even if it takes them a few weeks to do so...? Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
there is away around that. All one has to do is quote self or another and change the what is in the quote. if this was in ML and did not wanted leaked my next post would be.
quote is your friend in ML and ROS. That I do not always used. And now can't Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
ant that sweet. wikkileak is easy to confuse. And I am a master at confuse. Some think private in ML is private. well if you can read ML you can read private. Also private will only highlight what is in private in the leak to make it easier to read.

on to reviews
if you want a private to be private it needs to be quoted also just as the ROS.

warning this fucking with the leak only works 90% of the time. But seems to fuck up the mind of the reader 90% of the time also. But as the master of confusing, who cares.

A real lady would not read the ML or ROS in the leak anyways. That given don't think I am a gentleman. As I am on a fucking SHMB. just sayin.
Oh forgot

private is private as to what is not leaked. So if I had PA and wanted to be a azz. I would post in private in this threAD. Then it would take a WK ass to post it in the wikkileak board. And that has been done to me. mmmm using errr never mind

OH to all
offshoredrilling on the leak board is not me. and I have prof.
That mother fucker would post more if it was me. LOL
as usual i can't make heads or fucking tails of what you're writing, but i think the main gist is that you claim to have some technique to prevent posts from the men's lounge from being viewable on the leaks site but that sometimes it works for you and sometimes it doesn't.

what's your technique for a wk with pa passing along info from the ml or ros?
marek,

true

true and not true at the same time

mmm or see her once at her rate and hope errr never mind

I hate azz kissing also, would rather kiss a ass. one I like and ok with me that is. But I do find humor in the azz kissing. I understand why you do not

mmmm that is not nice.

who is buying a review. I need to know to get PA LOL.

negotiate is not a bad thing. its how its done many do not get

I don't see it as harsh, its how you see things

you had a nice lunch with a woman whose company you enjoyed. save up and splurge on something you wouldn't normally or just move on. i'd hate to see your reputation change because you're thinking with the wrong head...

almost agree Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
wtf I almost did a post like WTF. WTF is a member of this board that is never mind
as usual i can't make heads or fucking tails of what you're writing, but i think the main gist is that you claim to have some technique to prevent posts from the men's lounge from being viewable on the leaks site but that sometimes it works for you and sometimes it doesn't.

what's your technique for a wk with pa passing along info from the ml or ros? Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
It works 90% of the time. the site is easy to fuck up

As to WK.. I have no way to deal with that. But as you know as it was posted in ML. A WK is not always a gals friend. Can do more harm in someways. If the WK is being used by a gal. He can become the dark knight from hell for a gal.

If ya got prof of a member giving out ROS, ML, or private. you can tell the mods and get him banned. But its a waste of time.

Now with a few I do tell id they have a new review. But not what is in it. And the great thing of not having PA, CAN"T ha!
there is away around that. All one has to do is quote self or another and change the what is in the quote. if this was in ML and did not wanted leaked my next post would be. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
mmmm I don't see how changing the quote is hard to see. as the leak only shows a quote was made. But not most of the time what is in the quote. If coed was auto leaked as ML is. My quote of MsE would only be that I quoted her. and what I change the quote to read would not show. only that I quoted her.

Its hard to read threads that way. But easy to do.

I use to hate the wikkileak and why I went to find a way to fuck it up. Now i don't give a rats ass. As a WK would tell on me anyways.

Are you promoting WK's and the leak site MsE?????? or the use of ?

edit: mmmm ops I forgot you already stated use the leak site to do screening in a post. Do i need to look it up?

edit:2: you busy sat night? errr forget that. I forgot I read your ad. never mind. mmmm it was a good ad, just sayin
  • Tiger
  • 06-29-2012, 02:21 PM
mmmm I don't see how changing the quote is hard to see. as the leak only shows a quote was made. But not most of the time what is in the quote. If coed was auto leaked as ML is. My quote of MsE would only be that I quoted her. and what I change the quote to read would not show. only that I quoted her.

Its hard to read threads that way. But easy to do.

I use to hate the wikkileak and why I went to find a way to fuck it up. Now i don't give a rats ass. As a WK would tell on me anyways.

Are you promoting WK's and the leak site MsE?????? or the use of ?

edit: mmmm ops I forgot you already stated use the leak site to do screening in a post. Do i need to look it up?

edit:2: you busy sat night? errr forget that. I forgot I read your ad. never mind. mmmm it was a good ad, just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Miss Elizabeth, not only are you truly a class act but you obviously have a keen and savvy grasp of business and economics. I can clearly see why you have come so highly recommended to me by as many different people as you have been so far. I have no doubt that you are everything and more both you and they say you are.