men's cologne

What are some men's colognes that really make you ladies crazy?
Anything i wear!!! Had to say it!! Not sure i use a few diffrent things but i dont think it drives them wild!! Could always try deer piss works for them!!! LOL
just rub your body and face with fresh new cash. Works with providers and civilians.

Providers just more honest about it.
Fresh new cash, does that come in a spray bottle?
Anything i wear!!! Had to say it!! Not sure i use a few diffrent things but i dont think it drives them wild!! Could always try deer piss works for them!!! LOL Originally Posted by vern0064
just rub your body and face with fresh new cash. Works with providers and civilians.

Providers just more honest about it. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LMAO ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Got me spitting out my coffee!!!
not sure which i like the most but i am def not a fan of aqua di gio
Not a fan of aqua di gio either. Not very masculine smelling IMHO
plus for some reason men tend to hose themselves in it
I usually where Cool Waters by Davidoff, but thought I'd look for something new.
Ask for samples at the dept store. what may smell good in a bottle may not mesh with your own pheromones. cool water is timeless classic that smells great
Fresh new cash, does that come in a spray bottle? Originally Posted by justin2659
no. by the 55gal drum and up ta truck and train tanker. It leaves a nasty green, grey or black stain if used that way also. best to just get in the cash form from a ATM. If it gives ya ironed used bills. hit up another ATM.

bit off topic
sniffing ones from any strip clubs can be good(cash & puddy sometimes good) to bad(cash & ass depends on the ass and just how sick are ya) to danger prohibited topic. prohibited topic not as much as say 25 years ago thanks to the stemfast diet plan.
errr just a warning
who wants to hear or cares about about a stemfast diet?! minga fach osd
hay thanks to that diet plan are cash is much safer to scratch & sniff. just sayin
I had no idea it was still for sale, any of it.
Some guys like to overuse cologne as a substitute to showering. That has to be a real turn-off.