nap time

errrrr no got to go to work today and its slow going. I got to get my number to more out there. vern LOL for one, gentleman another. But to guys and gals that do have it. give me a call to wake me when the shit hits the fan. Going to take a nap now LOL

I wounder if there is a program that will wake my ass up when a few providers I pick log on.
errrrr no got to go to work today and its slow going. I got to get my number to more out there. vern LOL for one, gentleman another. But to guys and gals that do have it. give me a call to wake me when the shit hits the fan. Going to take a nap now LOL

I wounder if there is a program that will wake my ass up when a few providers I pick log on. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So you think the shit is going to hit the fan huh!!! HMMMM wonder why!!!

BTW i'll PM you my number!!

PS you mean we could have met and had a beer today Damn
na it was Wegman's day. Man does not live by sex alone. But can be killed by it.

mmmmmmm pm my number to ya mmmm still thinkin LOL
na it was Wegman's day. Man does not live by sex alone. But can be killed by it.

mmmmmmm pm my number to ya mmmm still thinkin LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Come on im a good guy just ask certain people!!! I'm sure you know who im talkin about!! She has a great ass!!! Hope to see you Soon
Come on im a good guy just ask certain people!!! I'm sure you know who im talkin about!! She has a great ass!!! Hope to see you Soon Originally Posted by vern0064

I wounder if there is a program that will wake my ass up when a few providers I pick log on. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
BTW WAKE THE FUCK up its here!!!! Damn i'm addicted to this page!! WTF am i gonna do now!!!
i thought was going to be another thread about your UTR (how does she put with you?)
na its over a want of a way to not miss some things when they be going down.
I feel like such a bum or little old lady but I was up late bartending and up early 2 days in a row to hit the gym plus swim... I'm totally taking a napper. It isn't even 11am yet and I'm nodding out in my lazy boy. Just a warning for when I just stop replying to pms, I will be snoring in my cozy fluffy chair with my asshole cat that purrs and snuggles me to sleep.
have a nice nap
Napper for me today also. I am SF Giants fan. Watching west coast BB each nite is tough up to 1 or 2 am each day this week. But my giants are en fuego. Up to 1:30 last nite. Up at 5 am for 7am tee time today. 18 holes walking, ffive beck's dark. Nap time.

Lexxy cum join me.
after my last post I cut the yard, nap time soon for me.

I will be pounding something in my dreams. Lexxy who ya dreaming of during your nap???
Yay the nap club!!! What a pleasure it was to sleep with you Gents *Giggle*
I had a dream that I had a pet squirrel and I dyed her tail neon pink and it was awesome! I named her cotton candy.
strange dream for me. but the grey squirrel with pink tail stew was good.

anyways cop at the door woke me up. Seem my mailbox totaled yet again another car. And so he gave me a copy of the report. So now I'm sure I got to go to yet another round of it was the mailbox's fault. This car was a bit wimpy. Only one tap of a sledge hammer got the diamond plate door working again. Was done before the tow truck loaded the wimp car. Cop keep the ass car owner off my back as I painted over the paint scratch he left on the mailbox. HeHehe wait till he gets my bill.

I could use another nap, but up now.
Lmfao!!!!!! Dont eat my dream critter!
mmmm but yet it would be ok if I eat your kitty if renting time. Part of what I was hoping my dream of another would been. Crap, even my nap dreams are YMMV, WTF. LOL