other reviews / discussions

So not fair!! I want to comment in there and ask questions!!! *Pouts* It's crap that us Ladies can't read or comment on our own reviews to begin with. That is why most traveling Ladies I know dont participate on this board. With that being said, there are interesting topics in there that we should be able to participate in
Coudn't you just bring up the topic in general here for us to comment on? I guess it depends on what you want to comment on! Now if it is how great I am? Its ok you can just leave that comment on this one!!!
Vern, how splendipherous you are goes without saying, that is like announcing that the sun came up today, we all just know it
*Giggles*
Vern, how splendipherous you are goes without saying, that is like announcing that the sun came up today, we all just know it
*Giggles* Originally Posted by Lexxxy
So not fair!! I want to comment in there and ask questions!!! *Pouts* It's crap that us Ladies can't read or comment on our own reviews to begin with. That is why most traveling Ladies I know dont participate on this board. With that being said, there are interesting topics in there that we should be able to participate in Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I have no problem with allowing providers to read reviews. With all the leaks they can get that info. anyway with a little effort. But some members do feel uncomfortable with the idea of a provider being able to see their reviews.
Maybe adding a box on reviews that could be checked by person doing the review that would allow provider access?? That way if you want to keep your review pvt. just don't check box.
Is something like that do able?? Or do most members want to keep reviews pvt. the way they are?
I have no problem with allowing providers to read reviews. With all the leaks they can get that info. anyway with a little effort. But some members do feel uncomfortable with the idea of a provider being able to see their reviews.
Maybe adding a box on reviews that could be checked by person doing the review that would allow provider access?? That way if you want to keep your review pvt. just don't check box.
Is something like that do able?? Or do most members want to keep reviews pvt. the way they are? Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
I dunno, it does all seem kinda lame. But it has been a long-standing tradition here that providers cannot post in the Reviews sections, and I doubt Admin will be easily convinced to change it.
So not fair!! I want to comment in there and ask questions!!! *Pouts* It's crap that us Ladies can't read or comment on our own reviews to begin with. That is why most traveling Ladies I know dont participate on this board. With that being said, there are interesting topics in there that we should be able to participate in Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'm in favor of of providers posting in reviews.

but it may lead to seen but not heard. not always a bad thing.

hope this leads to sales. I need my stock to go up. just sayin
My main concern with hidden reviews is that I like to make sure someone isn't saying I'm doing things I'm not . I don't do drugs, smoke, BB, greek, CG much at all, and so on. I have heard horror stories about things like that happening and once had to report one of my own reviews because things were mentioned in it that never happened (cg, reverse cg, rough greek, dato, borrowing money, and crooked teeth) none of that happened and my teeth are stunning .He saw 3 girls in one week and when he reviewed us he put my name on another girls review and her name on mine. Mistakes happen.
  • GP
  • 08-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Why not just start a copy of the topic in an area where you can post?
Why not just start a copy of the topic in an area where you can post? Originally Posted by GP
I didn't know I could! Hmmmmm!GP=board ninja
I don't have a problem with providers being able to read and post on reviews done of them. They should be allowed to defend themselves against harsh reviews. It might have the effect of keeping reviews more honest.
My main concern with hidden reviews is that I like to make sure someone isn't saying I'm doing things I'm not . I don't do drugs, smoke, BB, greek, CG much at all, and so on. I have heard horror stories about things like that happening and once had to report one of my own reviews because things were mentioned in it that never happened (cg, reverse cg, rough greek, dato, borrowing money, and crooked teeth) none of that happened and my teeth are stunning .He saw 3 girls in one week and when he reviewed us he put my name on another girls review and her name on mine. Mistakes happen. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

I know I have done none of the activities listed in my reviews.
thats because your probably passed out cold
Problem with reviews is lets say you did something you normally do not do. It shows up in a review. Some jackass will now expect it. Even if in the ROS it was a ops.
Problem with reviews is lets say you did something you normally do not do. It shows up in a review. Some jackass will now expect it. Even if in the ROS it was a ops. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That is what has happened to me. In my life I have done cg less than 20 times because I am tight with a tilted uterus so it hurts and has torn me before. It is an extremely rare thing for me to do but I have reviews with it because I have done it so some expect it because they read about it.