ISO massive boobs!

I am in the Buffalo area and looking to meet up with a huge boob woman. Lexxy is on my radar but won't be back for some time and Rochester is a little out of my travel range. So I am asking here so I can get both guys and gals comments. I am looking for natural ddd+. Would like to stay off backpage and only looking for verified providers. Like to avoid a situation...
please see my review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=543271 they are dd not ddd they are spectacular she is tremendous and the nipples are longer than my member. her face is like out of a magazine. she is so beautiful you will find yourself staring at her smile and forgetting about those breasts.. if only for a couple seconds.
I am in the Buffalo area and looking to meet up with a huge boob woman. Lexxy is on my radar but won't be back for some time and Rochester is a little out of my travel range. So I am asking here so I can get both guys and gals comments. I am looking for natural ddd+. Would like to stay off backpage and only looking for verified providers. Like to avoid a situation... Originally Posted by thekiltedwolf
I can't wait to meet you you better motor boat me!
I can't wait to meet you you better motor boat me! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Oh most defiantly...among many other things!
[QUOTE= you better motor boat me! [

That sounds soooo good!
To each their own... I'd like to play with natural DD's for fun (like its funny), but it doesn't turn me on sexually at all !! Go smoobs! In peace
I have really only dated large boob ladies, dd being the largest. My gf has Bs but a wonderful ass so I am on the hunt to play with biggins...I mean that is what we are all here for, right? To find and have experiences that we normally would not.
I am waiting for lexxy to hit Syracuse myself. Will deff prebook her next travel