Hello!!! Where Are All My....

Chicago people? Umm, its just way too quiet around here. Its been hot as hell here in Chicago and very humid and I have been out and about with very little on and looking to share myself with some of my fellow Chicagoans and visitors!!

Helllooooo!!!!
  • GBN94
  • 08-13-2010, 08:15 PM
ecc isn't very popular among chicago hobbyists or ladies.
This board revolves around the southern states much like ASPD did.
And that's just the way it is

If you want to help if grow then I'd advise inviting your female peers. The guys will follow.
Hey Tia, It has been way to hot around here. Almost too hot to be out an about. IT is also too quite around here on this board. More women always bring the guys, but it seems like this board has a lot of lurkers, not posters.
ohyeah, I like the thought of you with very little on and sharing!
I am so thankful I work in a refrigerated warehouse - that is the only way I survived these last few weeks here. It looks like the weather should be more bearable this next week.
Chicago people? Umm, its just way too quiet around here. Its been hot as hell here in Chicago and very humid and I have been out and about with very little on and looking to share myself with some of my fellow Chicagoans and visitors!!

Helllooooo!!!! Originally Posted by tiacarter
Girl you need to hurry up and get back from NY. I finally got on here and so I am hoping to show off my wonderful adult skills.
Gbn I know that is not a lot of action here in Chicago but there are a lot of girls and guys here in Chicago so I am just hoping that people catch on.

Hey benny babes how are you? Glad you like my idea of sharing. Oh I got my friend April to join. Yay!

Jemery yeah I heard it cooled off, I am in NY right now so I will see when I get back.

April hey girl I am having fun in NY glad to see you made it on here, see you when I get back.

ps. Guys April is everything and very upbeat and happy to please. She is a very good friend of mine and we have done some doubles together. But of course she is always available by herself.
Hey Tia, out in NYC? Love the East coast, just not NY!

Saw that April is up on-line as well, thanks! Good to see some more people getting going on this board.

We still need to plan a time to meet up. Safe travels!
Girl you need to hurry up and get back from NY. I finally got on here and so I am hoping to show off my wonderful adult skills. Originally Posted by aprilcumms
I like the sounds of wonderful adult skills!
Maybe I will show you those skills one day benny.
booyah!
April's pics look naughty as well. Like a lot of fun!
I am a lot of fun derek.
Get verified BB. I'll be up there soon.