Let's have some fun here...

OK ladies, let's see how objective you are: if you had to, what one provider - other than yourself - would you recommend to one of us gentlemen and why?
Kiss ass fest here we come.

Obese Barbiedoll: Bettie Boop is one of the sexiest top notch providers around.

BBW Bettie Boop: Oh thank you Barbie. You are sooo sexy friend and I can't wait to do a session with you.
Um, whats up with the pissy posts? The guy is just asking a question that most guys ask when their ATF is unavailable. As to the OP post most of us can't or won't say due to drama.
Yeah, not overstating the obvious, maybe just gotta review the reviews carefully, and look af showcase pics then try what you think you might like. Not sure if many hobbyists share openly a quality UTR or low volume just left and right. ..
So I'm not trying to high jack this thread but any guesses to who is behind this bandle,mandle,whatever "lightsttouch" is? To many red flags for me to ignore anymore. IMO
Um, whats up with the pissy posts? The guy is just asking a question that most guys ask when their ATF is unavailable. As to the OP post most of us can't or won't say due to drama. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
True i guess it was a bit pissy but the idea of yet another thread of back and forth false compliments between providers seemed a bit nauseating.

It's true some things are better left unsaid. Have at it as you'll get no drama whatsoever from this guy.
So I'm not trying to high jack this thread but any guesses to who is behind this bandle,mandle,whatever "lightsttouch" is? To many red flags for me to ignore anymore. IMO Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You do realize that is Exactly what you are trying to do right? Who is so dumb as to make such a statement and then proceed to do exactly that? I am neither a bandle nor a mandle and I would be more than happy to put my money where my mouth is in backing it up. How about you?
To be honest by your writing style and opinions im not sure at this time you are a guy. Now that I have said that I will not be posting any further in this thread. Good night and good luck.
To be honest by your writing style and opinions im not sure at this time you are a guy. Now that I have said that I will not be posting any further in this thread. Good night and good luck. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
That would be a mandle now wouldn't it? You were perfectly fine until the obese/BBW reference. It was not directed at you nor was it a criticism of BBW's. It was a tongue in cheek example of what was to be expected.

Research the history of past similar threads and you'll see I'm far from off base.
Britttany_love has been quite helpful & objective in replying to ISOs and trying to help guys find the ladies that they're looking for.

In a theoretical sense, I could see how there'd be some concerns about how a lady's recommendations of other ladies could be swayed by business considerations.

In a practical sense, I don't really see it as an issue with indie providers. I've even been known to ask providers for recommendations of other ladies, just to see what they tell me and to figure out why the recommendation was made.
Britttany_love has been quite helpful & objective in replying to ISOs and trying to help guys find the ladies that they're looking for.

In a theoretical sense, I could see how there'd be some concerns about how a lady's recommendations of other ladies could be swayed by business considerations.

In a practical sense, I don't really see it as an issue with indie providers. I've even been known to ask providers for recommendations of other ladies, just to see what they tell me and to figure out why the recommendation was made. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Thanks for the shout out Blue I love giving shout outs and recommendations to the gentleman and lovely ladies here. I have been on the boards since back on aspd days so I know a lot of the girls and what they like, if they are newbie friendly, if they have a good reputation, what they look like... etc. I try to help everyone out guy or girl because if I can give him a few recommendations he might find someone hes interested in and then that helps out the ladies. We are all here for the same reasons NSA adult fun w/ benefits
Depends on what the guy is looking for....

GFE and stimulating conversation? Purrrsia

What someone to boost your ego and dirty/sweet talk you the entire time? Gia Greek Goddess

Kinky and face fucking? Slave G

Want to feel like you are corrupting a sweet innocent thing? UTRDaisy

Confident, collected, and charming? CamilleFox

Looking for chill, opinionated and blunt? Enticing Orchids

The list goes on.....every woman has their niche.

(P.S. If the drama-mongers are keeping score...I'm Switzerland)
My local recommendations are based on ladies who have great reputations, good history on the boards and provide good service. Many of these ladies I've personally met and some I haven't had the chance to yet. Im sure I missed a few of my favorite ladies but its 3 am

Massage: Kayla Star 69, Mia Christine & Aphrodite
BBW: Victoria Lyn, Miss Scarlett & MsKristine
Greek: Temptation Tammie & ANALette Lewinsky
Asian: Sexy Nancy, Asian Layla & Asian Ann
Fetishes: Sue_Nami
AA: Ebony Jasmine Love, Toya Titties & Janele
Latina: Veronica88, Pussy Galore & La Vida
Athletic w/ MM Boobies: Dara- Malaika, Leilana Vega & Kendal Clarkson
Sexy Pierced & Tattooed: Marley Monroe, Mandy May & SugarLove055
Best Booty: Seductive Selina, Gigilicious & Daddys Girl ATX
Sexiest Milf: Victoria Columbari, Fire Phoenix & AtxAngela
Spinner: Velvet Kisses, Lyric Nickky & Simply Alisha
PSE: Jade Rose
Pregnant: Brittanystar
Volumptious: Miss Valentina, Shannon Shane
Sexy Red Heads: Gingerlyn Harte, Austin Ellen & GingerATX
Hot Girl Next Door: Kaylee Blue, Jessicarevellie & BrookeBeautyBaby
BBBJ Queens: Charliee, Sweet Baby Beth & Sk8terPrincezz
  • Old-T
  • 03-25-2016, 06:58 AM
An interesting read from one point of view:

--Too often some guys gripe that ladies are too jealous of other ladies swiping their clients (and I some ladies do feel/react that way).

--Now it seems some want to read ulterior motives into it when ladies do help.

Oh well.
True i guess it was a bit pissy but the idea of yet another thread of back and forth false compliments between providers seemed a bit nauseating.

It's true some things are better left unsaid. Have at it as you'll get no drama whatsoever from this guy. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
That is why responding to (or even reading) this post is purely voluntary.