Weekdays or weekends

Seems like that one time I came to visit Austin on a 2 day weekday instead of my normal weekend the phone was Ringing off the hook. Got really busy! Now my normal weekends are good but not as great as that weekday trip. Did that just happen to be a coincidence that the weekday was busier than weekend or is that fact?? What do you guys think?? I want a hobbyist perspective as well as providers
I usually do at least one appointment if I visit sundays....

good luck babe!
Weekend is family time so its harder for me to get away/sneak away. Being watched like hawk on the weekends. LOL. During the week is usually when I can play. Before work, after work. Lunch time. Lots of opportunities. Just my perspective.
Ha that's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the reply. Will be switching to weekdays
Weekend is family time so its harder for me to get away/sneak away. Being watched like hawk on the weekends. LOL. During the week is usually when I can play. Before work, after work. Lunch time. Lots of opportunities. Just my perspective. Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
+1
Decoy88 is exactly right. You can break away from the gig during the work week a lot easier then the S.O.
You'll get more married guys during the weekdays due to the scheduling issues already mentioned, and more single guys on the weekends.

I'm a little odd though.. Sometimes, my work weekend isn't the weekend at all..
except for the couples looking for a couple friendly playmate.
Week days usually work better for me. I like to plan ahead so the more notice you can give the better. If I see your add with 1 or 2 days notice I likely will have already planned my fun for the week. I hope you come back soon!
I'm guessing that a majority of clients are married or with a SO, so weekdays work best.

Single guys are trying or getting free stuff in the weekends and may schedule a provider in case they want a sure thing. Dry spells spells hit every one.
I'm a single guy so I would fall in the weekend worrier category, to busy with life during the week...

IB