She showed up on an alert

So question, everyone does checks. Checking reviews and references. If you see an alert for someone, should you ask about it being the only red flag or is that bad juju?
If I found an alert about them, I certainly wouldn't be taking any chances. In most cases, if there is an alert on someone, there is usually a good reason for it.
Kewl. I just wanted to get a second opinion. Had a few "bad dates" not looking to repeat. Got to be careful since your not in the area to see lol
Kewl. I just wanted to get a second opinion. Had a few "bad dates" not looking to repeat. Got to be careful since your not in the area to see lol Originally Posted by Rollypolly
Maybe one day.

I will also say to consider the source of the alert. Was it written by a reputable member of this community? Has the provider since had good reviews? It could always be possible that it was written by a vindictive ex-client, for example.
So question, everyone does checks. Checking reviews and references. If you see an alert for someone, should you ask about it being the only red flag or is that bad juju? Originally Posted by Rollypolly
It depends... any information is only ever as good as the source.

If the alert is on a reputable site that shows a solid unbiased history of the person posting the alert, then I would give it more credence.

But if it's a questionable site, I would take that into account, as well. There are so many sites out there now that are nothing more than a platform for vendettas. Anyone can trash anyone, and completely anonymously.
Maybe one day.

I will also say to consider the source of the alert. Was it written by a reputable member of this community? Has the provider since had good reviews? It could always be possible that it was written by a vindictive ex-client, for example. Originally Posted by Vannah
Yes, exactly. Always two sides to every story. I'd try to find out the other side as well.
When researching a provider I found a post linked to an older name. Her current has lot of solid reviews buy as a victim of cash and dash myself by someone with a solid history. Makes me want to stay home
So how do you run someones name to find an alert?
For me, I looked though the alerts page by name and phone number. Most guys will leave a leak showing the person and if you compare to other ads can locate someone. Google the area they work with bust also helps
  • BK
  • 05-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Ya know there are sites that girls can hire ghost reviewers for a fee, so don't always trust reviews on certain sites. I follow certain reviewers that I trust their reviews as they mirror what I like and look for in experiences. If a provider has a mixed history of reviews like in your example the choice is easy for me... NO GO. Too many really great ladies to gamble on a chance at getting robbed. I don't need that kind of a rush anymore.