Question for providers

Do you get intimidated by good looking clients? I mean would you be more or less reserved with a guy who is good looking vs a guy who is Ok looking? Just wondering.
Seriously , are you kidding ? Which would you rather have a average provider , or a stunning one ? Not that hard of a choice is it ?
Do you get intimidated by good looking clients? I mean would you be more or less reserved with a guy who is good looking vs a guy who is Ok looking? Just wondering. Originally Posted by RustyShakelfurd

INTIMIDATED?!?!?!?!

ARE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDING?!?!?!?!

If The Gentleman Is ATTRACTIVE I AM GOING TO JUMP HIS BONES!!!!!

JUST SAYIN'

@ austintalious lilly, I'll change the question a little:

Would you rather have that client who is good looking that doesn't exactly follow the rules. Showing up late, overstaying the allowed time, not showering (being fresh in general), over demanding, not acting like a gentleman....overall a complete douche OR...

Ok looking guy, follows all the rules, treats you with respect, respects personal boundaries, doesn't act inmature. True Gent.

Will you Jump on guy A's bones with all that going against him?
So I guess you would say your not intimidated by someone who is really good looking?
So I guess you would say your not intimidated by someone who is really good looking? Originally Posted by RustyShakelfurd

Well I Guess My Response SHOULD HAVE Been -

I Am INTIMIDATED By NO ONE!!!!!

Just Sayin'

@ austintalious lilly, I'll change the question a little:

Would you rather have that client who is good looking that doesn't exactly follow the rules. Showing up late, overstaying the allowed time, not showering (being fresh in general), over demanding, not acting like a gentleman....overall a complete douche OR...

Ok looking guy, follows all the rules, treats you with respect, respects personal boundaries, doesn't act inmature. True Gent.

Will you Jump on guy A's bones with all that going against him? Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt

AND My Answer To You Is -

I DON'T Entertain STUPIDITY Darlin!!!!!

AND Beyond That... Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder!!!!

So What Is ATTRACTIVE To ME... MIGHT Not Be To The Next Girl!!!

Just Sayin'

To a provider Franklin is a damn good looking fellow no matter whose wallet he comes from. Certainly better looking than Washington, Lincoln, Jackson or Grant. Why would she be phased by what the client looks like? He isn't picking her up for the prom.
To a provider Franklin is a damn good looking fellow no matter whose wallet he comes from. Certainly better looking than Washington, Lincoln, Jackson or Grant. Why would she be phased by what the client looks like? He isn't picking her up for the prom. Originally Posted by Codybeast

Exactly. Goodness, threads like this just amuse me

sixx
a threesome with a couple of bens works fine. but a gang bang with a buncha andy jacksons does the job just as well
Exactly. Goodness, threads like this just amuse me

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach;2882044

Darlin

NOT ALL OF US Are In This Business For The Money!!!!!

Darlin

NOT ALL OF US Are In This Business For The Money!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly

I have met you and respect you but come on now.

If you weren't in this for the money you would just stick to civies or swinger circles.

My amused comment had nothing to do with your responce but to the OP's question.
sixx
I have met you and respect you but come on now.

If you weren't in this for the money you would just stick to civies or swinger circles.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

HMMMMMMM.....

WELL Darlin I Have TRIED BOTH OF THOSE AVENUES, AND NEITHER ONE HAS

WORKED OUT FOR ME!!!!!!

No Disrespect To You Sixx, BUT NO ONE Can Say WHY I DO OR DO NOT

DO The Things I Do!!!

EVERYONE IS In This Hobby For DIFFERENT Reasons!!!

AND THE HOBBY MEANS SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO EVERYONE!!!!!

AGAIN JUST SAYIN'

AND SORRY OP If I Disrailed This Thread In ANY WAY!!!

That Was NOT MY INTENTIONS!!!!!

And REALLY I Should Have Quoted CodyBeast AND NOT YOU

SIXX...PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

Granted I can see how she might be a little relieved if the client is eye candy versus "Turn your head away grotesquely ugly" but how could anyone ever be intimidated by someone who still has to pay them for time and service?

The concept makes no sense. Is the OP just trying to infer that he is that good looking? What is the motivation or point to the question?

!

And REALLY I Should Have Quoted CodyBeast AND NOT YOU

SIXX...PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly

No harm, no foul....

sixx