What was the real reason Sixxbach stepped down?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Rumors floating around so far include.....

1) simply tired of it cutting into his play time.....

2) he missed being able to get in the tranches and call a spade a spade...

3) one too many freebies got his little heart all twisted up and he promised her he would step down so they could build a little love nest....

4) he got a better offer from the wuss board and will be moving over there....

5) someone got some damaging dirt on him and told him it was time for a vacation.....

6) management decided to give the board back to the wusses and forced him out....

7) he saw Space's MOD Paycheck and got jealous....

I'm not sure if any of them have any merit...... I'm sure others have their opinions.....

What I do know it that......

a) he is not writing any reviews.....
b) not stirring the pot like he used to....
c) cancelled beer and broads night tonight even though I was bringing him a 26yo spinner to play with.....
d) takes far less of my phone calls but the last one he obviously did not look at the screen before picking up and saying "hey hun... I'm almost ready"..... before realizing it was me...and giving me a "ohh... it's you.. what do you want?".

and most damaging......

e) after hanging up he "butt dials" me and I can hear him in the background humming and singing (not well mind you) Michael Bolton and Air Supply tunes.....

I think someone has got to him!
I heard he took a position as a mod on the Christopher Cross message board.
Oh Shit .....
How about #8 to give you something to post about?
How about #8 to give you something to post about? Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

But wouldnt that be a "Look at me" thread? Surely he wouldnt do that? or would he?
4) he got a better offer from the wuss board and will be moving over there.... Originally Posted by Whispers
What other board?
I don't really give a rat's rectum why sixx quit. Seems like that's his business. I'm just glad he had the smarts to do it when he felt he neeed to. And I'm glad he's back posting as a member.

Here's a thought: Why don't you become the mod, Whispers? Certainly you possess the clarity of judgment and even handedness to moderate a community like ours. We wouldn't need any others, amigo, since you're certainly a man for all seasons. And you really know how to run those strippers!

Who knows, maybe one day, we'll be writing threads about why you did whatever you did...
What other board? Originally Posted by Sternomancer
has no membership so it doesn't matter.
Here's a thought: Why don't you become the mod, Whispers? Certainly you possess the clarity of judgment and even handedness to moderate a community like ours. We wouldn't need any others, amigo, since you're certainly a man for all seasons. And you really know how to run those strippers! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hah, and we thought there was a shitstorm when Sixx first became a mod. I can't imagine the reaction if Whispers took that spot. Next thing we know, he'll be the guy at strip clubs with an ipad..
Next thing we know, he'll be the guy at strip clubs with an ipad.. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Now that's funny -
Hah, and we thought there was a shitstorm when Sixx first became a mod. I can't imagine the reaction if Whispers took that spot. Next thing we know, he'll be the guy at strip clubs with an ipad.. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
For all we know, he is...

Inquiring minds want to know....

Rumors floating around so far include.....

1) simply tired of it cutting into his play time.....

2) he missed being able to get in the tranches and call a spade a spade...

3) one too many freebies got his little heart all twisted up and he promised her he would step down so they could build a little love nest....

4) he got a better offer from the wuss board and will be moving over there....

5) someone got some damaging dirt on him and told him it was time for a vacation.....

6) management decided to give the board back to the wusses and forced him out....

7) he saw Space's MOD Paycheck and got jealous....

I'm not sure if any of them have any merit...... I'm sure others have their opinions.....

What I do know it that......

a) he is not writing any reviews.....
b) not stirring the pot like he used to....
c) cancelled beer and broads night tonight even though I was bringing him a 26yo spinner to play with.....
d) takes far less of my phone calls but the last one he obviously did not look at the screen before picking up and saying "hey hun... I'm almost ready"..... before realizing it was me...and giving me a "ohh... it's you.. what do you want?".

and most damaging......

e) after hanging up he "butt dials" me and I can hear him in the background humming and singing (not well mind you) Michael Bolton and Air Supply tunes.....

I think someone has got to him! Originally Posted by Whispers
Hmmmmmmmmmm

It's a combo of reason 1,2,4,and 7...... Actually space's MOD check made me cry....

Sixx
For all we know, he is...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NOPE! Not Me! You will never catch me embracing an Apple Product.....

Now if you see a guy in the corner with a Laptop with a 17" screen and a 22" flatpanel on the table next to it... That might be me!
Hmmmmmmmmmm

It's a combo of reason 1,2,4,and 7...... Actually space's MOD check made me cry....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
The man is a Salesman.... A born Negotiator..... You can't begrudge him cutting a better deal..... I honestly heard a rumor that he not only got LIFETIME BCD Access but STILL gets 6 ADDITIONAL weeks for ever accepted review he writes! Yeah... He continues to get access AFTER a lifetime
NOPE! Not Me! You will never catch me embracing an Apple Product..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Well we definitely agree on SOMETHING, bro!