BNG

In these situations do ladies expect full on nudity or just drop em to your ankles and let me get it done???
Just curious.
Just wear your velcro ripoff outfit so you don't spend 10 minutes getting out of your clothes!
In these situations do ladies expect full on nudity or just drop em to your ankles and let me get it done???
Just curious. Originally Posted by outlawsprint
In my opinion you are the customer therefore you get to choose how you want the session to go for the most part. I do C and G. So you basically have 15 minutes to come however you want. Whether that’s a quickie or a fully naked blow job. I just want my guy to be happy that he’s happy you’re naked and great I’m happy to look ha ha
some days I like it soft,sensual and slow
BUTTTT
some days I wanna be bent over and banged like a screen door in a hurricane!!!

i used to have a gent in new mexico who had me wear a short skirt and no panties so when he came in,he would push me against the wall while lifting my skirt up and drop to his knees to enjoy my luscious lips n ass..lol!
Dallas you said it all
  • Emmie
  • 12-17-2020, 06:18 AM
That's my specialty! And I normally get down to my bra and panties to answer your question doll!
Emmie, I would love you in a skirt and no panties. Just saying! I’ll drop to my knees if you drop to yours
  • Emmie
  • 12-17-2020, 07:52 PM
Now that is something I can definitely accommodate!!
Emmie, I would love you in a skirt and no panties. Just saying! I’ll drop to my knees if you drop to yours Originally Posted by CajunBizMan
I'm to busy taking care of my ocd issue to worry about clothing lol I figure bra & panties on me no pants on you is a good start. If you want me nude you'll have to break me away long enough to get them off. I do enjoy the feast while it's there ��
I'm to busy taking care of my ocd issue to worry about clothing lol I figure bra & panties on me no pants on you is a good start. If you want me nude you'll have to break me away long enough to get them off. I do enjoy the feast while it's there 😁
Times like this we could really use a delete feature
I just learned that there are two other sex stores besides that one. They are more hard-core kinkiness stuff that I have never even heard of LOL I say you guys check it out. One is called lions den. It’s in Casey K I think on State Avenue. The other one is off Westport Road and it’s called Em City. Has anyone been to either of those places and what was your experience? I really want to go!
There is also Moonlight Boutique and Erotic City off of Truman Road though SS Not sure how this got into this thread 😂