Question for the Gents

What are your reasons or hesitating or not discussing your fantasies with your providers? I think most of us are pretty open-minded and probably the majority of us enjoy filling some of these fantasies. But even if it's not our cup of tea we might be able to recommend someone who would be a good match for you to experience these things. So let's hear it guys what are your reasons for not sharing these things with us?
I do once I've seen the lady.
Certainly some level of chemistry and comfort is necessary first. We've worked out a fantasy or two haven't we desirous one?
My fantasies are fucked up... so i do my upper limits with providers.
Hell mine is super easy, I smoke a cigar while getting a BBBJ. Just sometimes hard to coordinate that kind of request
Certainly some level of chemistry and comfort is necessary first. We've worked out a fantasy or two haven't we desirous one? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Indeed and what fun it's been.
I do once I've seen the lady. Originally Posted by hounddog
It's usually best to wait till you've met yes, you're a smart cookie hound.
Hell mine is super easy, I smoke a cigar while getting a BBBJ. Just sometimes hard to coordinate that kind of request Originally Posted by MysteryG
I can do that no problem 😁
My fantasies are fucked up... so i do my upper limits with providers. Originally Posted by Spectreworld
Matter of opinion. FU to 1 is normal even vanilla to another.
I can say for me it was that I often had trouble finding providers who were open minded, or if I did they were traveling. When I could find a somewhat regular provider my comfort usually wasn't high enough until I'd seen them a couple times. Sometimes you've been told something is wrong your whole life and it just takes a time or two before you can say it to someone else.
I think it takes at least one initial "vanilla" visit. Many providers won't talk brass tacks prior to meeting for the first time. But if by chance the interests are mutual, that's just a cherry on top! If the kinks align then everybody wins. I had that for awhile with a local provider before she retired, but have may have found another who's into my wickedness! It's why I'm in the Hobby...
I like to get things ironed out through PM, text or email. If after spilling the beans and nobody is insulted I will divulge my real phone number and/or email. Then I check how much gas I got in the car or ask myself if my house is in order, check my stash of cash. So many factors involved with GO/NO GO.

I don't think it's a big secret, xxx dumpsters, xxx junkies/addicts are favored in my world! Been a long time since I've blown my monthly budget on one woman!
Mine usually involve cosplay
I don’t hesitate at all. Simple request: skillful ball and ass licking while jacking me off. Seems like 25% go for it
W/exception to giving Rim it all sounds like fun to me. I'll play w/your ass all ya want but my mind likes to get in the way of my tounge. I have some outfits for cos play & would be willing to get more if there's a reason to get them. I'm not into texting a conversation about BCD activities but upon meeting lay it on me. If it's not my thing we can continue w/what is. My yes list is waaaay longer than my no list(items) not quite enough to be called a list.