Your most bizarre, twisted, mongering/providing story

Let me start this one off.....

15 years ago there was a gal who use to work at the Relaxation Center. She was a top performer and I probably saw her a 100 times over a number of years at the Center. We finally took the the next step and agreed to off-site servicing. Saw her a bunch of times at her small South Omaha apartment. After a while, things needed to get spiced up a little so she introduced me to an older friend of hers and things were back to "A" level. Digging older woman this was a hell yes for me.

After seeing her friend a zillion times, I come to find out that it was her mother. She was attractive and could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and the price was right. She use to make me dinner/lunch after almost every session. Saw the mother for a number of years because the daughter went and got herself married.

One day before playtime, I undressed in her bedroom as normal and had cut across her living room to the shower butt naked. Walking through her newly arranged living room, there was a family picture that I had never seen before hanging on the wall. Asked her if this was new and she said no.

Upon looking closer at the portrait collection, I saw a picture of a friend of mine that grew up with me in my neighborhood. My jaw and hard-on both dropped. Jumped into the shower and freaked out. Wow, I've been fucking Joey's mother and sister! Never knew that my childhood friend lived with his dad and his step mother. Lets just say that I was totally freaked out and my mind/heart were going a thousand miles an hour thinking about what to do.

The worst/twisted thing is: I still saw her for a couple more years. For me, it gives new meaning to the words, "Mother Fucker".
that is funny shit right there. I can almost picture your draw dropping.
that is funny shit right there. I can almost picture your draw dropping. Originally Posted by merz28
Told another friend (also an active punter) a few years ago who also grew up in the same neighborhood about it and he almost shit his pants. We joke about it all the time. The conversation usually ends with him saying "don't hit on my mother" or "my mom is coming over, do you want to see her" as he laughs.
Well, since it looks like Morgan won't be able to bring her friend along on her next trip to Omaha, have you considered asking her to bring her mom?

LMMFAO*

LM(motherfucking)AO
Well, since it looks like Morgan won't be able to bring her friend along on her next trip to Omaha, have you considered asking her to bring her mom?

LMMFAO*

LM(motherfucking)AO Originally Posted by Driver1
That's always an option.
Mines more embarrassing than bizarre but here ya go...

It happened about 5 years ago. I called a girl off of craigslist, my first mistake. Pictures looked great, reality far from it. I should have turned her away but I was horny so I said what the hell.

I had always wanted to videotape a session, so I asked if it'd be ok with her. She said she would have to call her "girlfriend" first. She called someone and got the go ahead as long as I give her an extra amount and her face is never shown. Like an idiot I agreed.

We proceed with the session, she was absolutely terrible by the way, and I taped the whole thing. After it was over she wanted to make sure I didn't get her face in the video, so she wanted to see it. I was stuck watching the terrible sex I had just had with her, it was one of the most awkward things I've ever done, sitting beside her and watching that. Some people just should not be on film doing that, and I include myself among them.

The kicker was her face showed up multiple times in the vid but she never said a thing...go figure.

Needless to say I did not keep the tape.