Music in the bedroom

I am curious as to what kind of music men, and woman like to hear while they are in appoinment. I had a guy write in a review that I was playing country like it was a bad thing. I myself like to listen to 99.5, the wolf, and 98.7 kluv. What do you like to hear?
I always plug in my ipod, it contains a wide variety of music from rock to classical...
I really prefer to go with some Polka, sometimes some 2 live crew, then other days I'm down for some Sesame street to get me in the mood.

Oh and nothing like some NPR on the radio to get my juices flowing, lol.

Seriously as answered before...If we have music anything we can dance to. It would be sexy as if we were dancing in the club but now we can get sexier, nastier, and more erotic as we take our clothes off."
Fast moving pulsating music from NIN, Metallica Zep and anything loud and rockin lol...
anything is fine, just not the radio, I hate commercial interruptions
I like to here your load passionate moans over really good rock and roll. But then again that just me.
Don't know. Most of the girls I see are using headphones.
Don't know. Most of the girls I see are using headphones. Originally Posted by TexasT
LOL during the session? I sure hope not.
  • fawn
  • 11-11-2009, 05:24 PM
I like to listen to Kenny G or Michael Bolton....
but most of the time I listen to XM-Love Songs....
  • npita
  • 11-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Quite honestly, I'd prefer no music. If I am listening to music that I really like, I am distracted by it. If I'm listening to music I don't like, at best, I don't hear it and at worst, it grates on me. If I actually notice the music, then I'm not being distracted enough by what's happening.
If it has a good beat, it is great to keep a rythym to at the right moment!
Anyone remember "Chant" from the early '90's? Lol!
How bout you singing Tara? or whisper sweet nothings.

just my .02
  • Stag
  • 11-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Not to hijack, but .......

For those of us old farts who survived being teenagers in the 70's, the best thing you could EVER do on a dance floor is do a convincing Lionel Richie impersonation, soft and low in her ear as you held her close, gently rubbing the small of her back, swaying to the music, singing "Still." It was guaranteed make-out time after the dance.

Then there's the story of the worst timing for the worst music. Because I was a virtuous and religious kid, I was a freshman in college and parking with my girlfriend the first time I actually got to that magic moment when the bra comes unhooked and falls away from her incredible breasts. To this day, that is the biggest adrenaline rush I've ever felt. I'd give anything to feel that "first time" feeling again. But then, as I'm caressing and kissing and adoring those magnificent orbs, and working into position in the back seat to get us both out of our pants, the music on the radio switched to Meatloaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard lights." And she lost her nerve. The passion of that wonderful moment turned into the worst case of the blue-balls I've ever had. I had to go back to the dorm and whack off three times to even get to sleep that night.

And we were only listening to the radio because my 8-track player was broken. DAMMIT!

(Of course, there was the time during a session with a lovely provider that the radio started playing a religious public service announcement, complete with background music straight from the Baptist Hymnal. Talk about a mood killer -- the little stag horn damn near melted right there in her mouth.)

So, the moral is -- DON'T PLAY THE DAMN RADIO! Some nice, romantic, nondescript music in the background is fine if it helps you with your mood. But no surprises, and no references to churchy-stuff. Ravel's Bolero, if you must, but no Meatloaf.
O fortuna from Carmina Burana............LOL

Don't stop me now... Queen
Nasty naughty boy.... Aguilera
O fortuna from Carmina Burana............LOL
Originally Posted by caliente
EPIC!