Sexual Bucket List!!!

So I thought this would be a fun game to bring our little Austin community together and maybe go out and try some of our creative ideas. So come on Ladies and gents lets create our own sexual bucket list. Let get creative think back to movies you watched, books you have read, lost fantasies, ideas or dreams that you have forgotten over the years. There is no need to censor yourself you have a lifetime to fulfill your dreams. Let’s have fun with this and get naughty!!

~Kisses Jen

I still want to be with 2 women at once

I cant believe in all my hobby time I still havent made this happen.
sex on a boat

sex on boat during a storm

swing sex
Sex with my SO.
Airplane restroom hookup.

Bridesmaid at a wedding.

Under desk while on conference call BJ.

On pool table... cue and balls optional.

That hostess at my favorite restaurant.

Many more in the vault.

Onceler
...my whole world is a fantasy...
  • 03-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I had a long list in my teens, it got a little longer in my 20s, I had everything checked off by my 30s. Perhaps I simply lack imagination. ;-)
what brad said....
on a pool table

dressing room at Dillars

on a plane

in a hot air baloon

with a sexy petite black chick
Oooooo! Good one, N&L! Some of mine may not be humanly possible, but still fun none the less to entertain in my head.........

Sex on a rollercoaster (ok, like this one)

anywhere in public ( I have already done this several times, it has never lost it's flare)

mile high club

movie theater

in one of those inflatable playgrounds filled with balls

in a spaceship (again, not realistic but the weightless no-gravity thing could be cool)

crazy eyes-wide-shut scenario

real dp
Anything out of a Penthouse Forum edition... just to prove that shit actually happens!!
I glance up; a vision in lace descending the grand staircase of my quiet little boutique hotel in San Paoulo, our eyes meet, electric connection, watching you stroll towards me, my eyes a gentle caress on your body as you lean down, taking the Cohiba cigar from my hand, seductively taking a puff,watching you over the rim of my scotch glass, taking your hand in mine and strolling off to my room, no names ever mentioned...................
sex on a boat

sex on boat during a storm

swing sex Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

swing sex sounds interesting and I'd do it with you baby
I've always wanted to at a theater during the movie.
always had the urge to do it on top of a building at sunset...

also always wanted to do it on a fire escape when I lived in boston.
Genuis babe...swing sex is so cool..I have done it at a swingers club in Phoenix