New Sticky: Houston eccie whores with chronic ad policy violations...

Go ahead ladies and Tards,....post 'em up in this bitch.
Default New Sticky: Houston eccie whores with chronic threAD policy violations

Ftfy
lmfao but stay on topic and go start your own threAD.

but TFF

edit: and so true
WGAF. Who gives a fuck? Not me. Stupid thread.
WGAF. Who gives a fuck? Not me. Stupid thread. Originally Posted by TailChsr7
These ladies do, and for good reason.

Far from stupid, this could be the best Coed thread of 2017. Well played GS.
I just one that posted 3 today. Are we naming names?
I just one that posted 3 today. Are we naming names? Originally Posted by tyboy1
No, I'm not gonna name names. I'm just going to be clever and say that the provider's name rhymes with Angelina Rose or something.

Having looked at her showcase, I do not think I would kick her out of bed for violating the guidelines.
These ladies do, and for good reason.

Far from stupid, this could be the best Coed thread of 2017. Well played GS. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
I believe this is the link you meant to post, sir: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2059494

A good threAD can be an artfully done stroke of merchandising genius. An ad posting violation isn't clever, inspired, or entertaining, but just plain rude and flaunts the rules. I stated my other more practical reasons for caring in post #7 of the topic referenced above.

In for a penny, in for a pound: The provider who inspired this and the other discussion is Renee Rouge, 20 ads, one month, not a single one deleted despite repeated reports by more than one person. Why? (I know the mods get busy, and this is a volunteer gig, but when an obvious and consistent pattern of abuse is pointed out... )
wow...20 ads but only one showcase pic?

what a whore.

what a whore. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Two pics.....the same two pics for a very long time......

I know! You got gypped! Not even a taint photo for pyramider.

Heavy sigh. We can't control what others do or don't do, so I'd better content myself with the 2 ads allowed per provider per week. Heck, I rarely advertise anymore. (MY last was 3/13!) Maybe the ladies who feel the need to promote frequently can ask for some of my spots?
I have to see it this way.....
When my week is already booked up, I don't post an ad. So the fact that this provider feels the need to plaster the board with ads just tells me that very few gents are interested in seeing her. Smacks of desperation. Kind of sad really.

tff I Wonder if she still looks that way.
I have to see it this way.....
When my week is already booked up, I don't post an ad. So the fact that this provider feels the need to plaster the board with ads just tells me that very few gents are interested in seeing her. Smacks of desperation. Kind of sad really. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
+1 yup, amen to that!
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. This is Renee Rouge. First of all let me just say that I have never nor do I currently give free appointments or trade my services for any other services or favors to anyone.....vendors or moderators. When I post extra ads I take my chances on the repercussions that's my responsibility. And yes I have had a "time out", for 90 days last year and when the 90 days was over I actually had the moderator that banned me contact me via email and asked me where my Incall was and how to schedule an appointment. I politely told him "for you, nowhere ever." second of all obviously business is slow for everyone, as you can see the other girls are complaining. With four children and a grandchild at home and the fact that I'm going to school for my bachelor, if I feel I need to take my chances and post extra ads to get my bills paid well that's a chance that I take I don't know about these other girls. And lastly if you want to know what, how, or why im getting things done, please just ask ME don't be a remedial female and just start randomly posting things you know nothing about. Be a grown, straight forward woman and come straight to the source, my door is ALWAYS open. Thank you, have a nice day ladies and gentleman I can't wait to meet each and everyone of you. Oh! One last thought as far as openly advertising bareback full-service my business has gone up not down as I said you can see from the other females complaints that business is slow for everyone